Other stage headline acts?

Guest WS_Jack_III

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know its generally regarded that the dance act plays on sunday

but it wouldnt really make much sense if blur are to play the sunday

i can see there being an appeal for both blur and say orbital/basement jaxx/prodigy than with brucey or neil

saying that perhaps its just personal preference slipping in.

Daft punk is the only act that could drag me from neil young.

I'm with the consensus here that it'll be two recent acts to contrast with young/bruce, and franz/kaisers fit that for the friday, and so does kanye for saturday. I think they'll want to make sure hip-hop/r'n'b is still represented at this year's festival..

Orbital fits for sunday but that's a rather an annoying clash with blur as not seen either.

I wanna know what park and jazzworld headliners might be, not to many acts will persuade me to move from the pyramid headliners this year as Young's one of my favourite acts, and altho I saw him twice this year, he always plays different stuff and has such a backcatalogue, the boss I've not seen and want to see silvio and nils. I don't know loads and loads of his stuff tho so the most likely to be tempted elsewhere, blur not seen, would like to.

Think only daft punk, sufjan stevens, joanna newsom, silver mt. zion, or lcd soundsystem would drag me from the pyramid this year when headliner time comes around.

how about Nine Inch Nails...

Previous history (headlining other stage in 2000), European dates next June/July time is the rumour, would put on one hell of a show, plus these dates next summer are apparently going to be the last for the foreseeable future. :blink:

ok, i know download is the obvious festy to choose in that time frame, but I just wanna see 'em as often as possible next yr (Glasto AND Donny pls... :rolleyes: )

QOTSA - I think is unlikely, but I have seen them 5 times now and they get better each time! The last time I saw them was Reading and, in my opinion, completely upstaged RATM (they were so much better at Pinkpop) Anyway, QOTSA are one of the most underrated bands around atm, in terms of their albums and live appearences. But I doubt they will play Glaso :blink:

how about Nine Inch Nails...

Previous history (headlining other stage in 2000), European dates next June/July time is the rumour, would put on one hell of a show, plus these dates next summer are apparently going to be the last for the foreseeable future. :D

ok, i know download is the obvious festy to choose in that time frame, but I just wanna see 'em as often as possible next yr (Glasto AND Donny pls... :( )

QOTSA - I think is unlikely, but I have seen them 5 times now and they get better each time! The last time I saw them was Reading and, in my opinion, completely upstaged RATM (they were so much better at Pinkpop) Anyway, QOTSA are one of the most underrated bands around atm, in terms of their albums and live appearences. But I doubt they will play Glaso :(