Rock Werchter 2009

Guest mark_87

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to go, but have no ticket. looking for a 4-day combi-ticket

someone said there were lots of tickets at the entrance in past years... is that correct?

what are my chances of getting a ticket around face value if i show up with my backpack and cash in hand?

some people cancel last minute, or people are stuck with tickets, right? just wondering if i should even try, or if i should make sure to have a back up plan... or both!

thanks!

i want to go, but have no ticket. looking for a 4-day combi-ticket

someone said there were lots of tickets at the entrance in past years... is that correct?

what are my chances of getting a ticket around face value if i show up with my backpack and cash in hand?

some people cancel last minute, or people are stuck with tickets, right? just wondering if i should even try, or if i should make sure to have a back up plan... or both!

thanks!

Question about train: do your outward and return journey's to/from Leuven need to be to/from the same starting station? For example, could my outward journey be from Brussels but my return journey be to Antwerp, or do I have to return to Brussels? I'm going to assume the latter, but it'd be awesome if not...

The Belgian police do sometimes come onto trains from Amsterdam - Brussels, and quite a few times ive seen sniffer dogs standing on the platform meeting a train thats come from Amsterdam.

Its not a regular thing, but it does happen that they check.

That said, unless your carrying kilos they'll just confiscate whatever you have and give you a warming there and then.

Is anybody travelling over on Wednesday and staying in Brussels?....Was planning on going to the Celtica Pub, as was nice and cheap (2 euro pints) and good atmosphere last year, but checked the website and appears its shut due to a fire!.

Anybody know of any other good (cheap) boozers in the city for a pre festival session?

Where on gods green earth do I go to print my combi ticket? any english websites? Ive tried a couple proximus websites and they dont seem to recognize my user id. I never got a confirmation email, but I do remember somehow logging in to a proximus website and finding my pdf tickets, so I know that they are there. All the "help" lines just repeat something in french I can't understand. PLEASE someone give me advice: the website to access the PDF's (in english), a help line (in english) - I am amazed that all this information isn't readily accessible on werchter's website....

Where on gods green earth do I go to print my combi ticket? any english websites? Ive tried a couple proximus websites and they dont seem to recognize my user id. I never got a confirmation email, but I do remember somehow logging in to a proximus website and finding my pdf tickets, so I know that they are there. All the "help" lines just repeat something in french I can't understand. PLEASE someone give me advice: the website to access the PDF's (in english), a help line (in english) - I am amazed that all this information isn't readily accessible on werchter's website....

- go to www.teleticketservice.be click the English button on the top right.

- log in with your Go For music account that you used to purchase the tickets. (you should have got a confirmation email with your login + password)

- Click "Ticket status" under User Menu on the left.

- Your ticket order should be displayed, click the icon under "e-Ticket ou Voucher".

- The PDF that comes up, is your ticket. Print this and use it to get into the festival.

quick question, just getting the code so that i can print off my e train ticket. Do I have to book the train ticket as well, or will flashing the e ticket at the conductor be good enough? Also, coming from charleroi (cheapo ryanair option :huh: ), roughly how long should i take till arrive in leuven??

anyone else back/ alive then?

Amazed at how easy it was getting from charleroi to the festival site, saw some blinding performances (the crowd doing the viva la vida refrain on the sunday sounded brilliant :D ), only act i thought weren't up to scratch were franz ferdinand, very weird setlist and an abrupt ending. Only problem was my voice was absolutely destroyed after metallica on the final night. Other than that amazing :D just maybe consider selling drinks in 500ml when there's blistering heat lol