Slipknot asked to headline!

Guest custardo_51

i would rather them headline Leeds as well, i went seeing them the other night in Manchester and they where sh1t. I’m a fan of slipknot but i don’t know weather it was because they followed machine head, who where awesome as usual, of if some of the members just cant be arsed with it anymore but they where bad and apparently this wasn't just in Manchester its been as nearly every show.

on another note does anyone know who the Santa’s where?

i would rather them headline Leeds as well, i went seeing them the other night in Manchester and they where sh1t. I’m a fan of slipknot but i don’t know weather it was because they followed machine head, who where awesome as usual, of if some of the members just cant be arsed with it anymore but they where bad and apparently this wasn't just in Manchester its been as nearly every show.

on another note does anyone know who the Santa’s where?

Machine f**king head please. i can't understand why they are not headlining or at least 2nd coz they are one of the best bands around at the moment especially live.

if you would have said this last week slipknot would be headlining i would have been pleased as feck but now it would be disapointing. bring back stonesour!

Saw Slipknot at Reading 2002 and it was a superb festival apperance

As for headliner at Download, I think they are big enough to do it, but in most cases it would be the same that an act would headline Download but only be 2nd or 3rd at Reading I could see the same situation with this years Lost Prophets in the past with Feeder and other acts such as Nine Inch Nails and Placebo

Doesn't mean they would be a bad headliner at Download, in most cases it would be better, Id love to see Placebo headline Download and do a darker, heavier set than they would at most festivals

I'd quite like Slipknot to headline, saw them at Cardiff but managed to get the flu during Machien Head's set (I think my immune systsem musta been fighting it off and the mosh pit wore me out haha) so spent most of Slipknot only half enjoying it as I wanted to collaspe lol! So it would be good if I could see them again, and Download's perfect for that!

Edited by Spiral_Low

Download is the perfect setting for slipknot...*fingers crossed* they come back next year