Bungalows/Cabins

Guest coach54

Hi people, I´ve never been to Glasto and I'd like to go next year. A friend of mine told me there are some bungalows/cabins where stay inside the field but I don't find out any information about that and I don't know if anyone can rent it and how many people can sleep in.

If you know something, where I can book it or any interesting thing about it I`ll be very grateful to you.

Thank you very much.

Edited by coach54

there is also pod pads, there was a big discussion in the chat forum about them and camp kerala last year

/index.php?showtopic=97831&hl=kerala">http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/index.p...1&hl=kerala

be warned it all got a bit shouty, but in between the shouty bits there is some info on where they are compared to the festival etc :(

there is also pod pads, there was a big discussion in the chat forum about them and camp kerala last year

/index.php?showtopic=97831&hl=kerala">http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/index.p...1&hl=kerala

be warned it all got a bit shouty, but in between the shouty bits there is some info on where they are compared to the festival etc :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...

If by bungalows you also mean log cabins then yes there are some, they are very slightly offsite (a few 100 yards) and they are owned by one of the recently moved in "farmers" :lol: . From memory they also deliver people from around the country by helicopte directly to their farm campsite.

I'm trying my best to remember who the hell this lot were for you and I'll return here if I do. They did have a website when I discovered them a couple of years ago so get searching!