New Venue for 2009

Guest r0cky

From email news:

The Glade Festival is moving...

A new venue will mean we will go louder, later and for longer.

We will be further from local residents. This means we will crank it up.

We will run it later into the morning.

And we won't finish until midnight Sunday

inevitable at some point imo. this music must be loud. when some people have got it in their heads that things are being capped to please people outside the event, but not the people who actually PAID to go there (including buying camping gear & travel costs), it's only a matter of time before organisers stop kidding themselves & sort it out. loved the venue but that's not why people went. anyways, big-ups for common sense!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

And truly hell on earth if it rains hard. Glade and Glasto 07 were peanuts to what Matterley Bowl is capable of producing in the mud stakes...if you were at Homelands 2000 then you will know what I am referring to. Most horrific mud fest I have ever experienced in 15 years of partying.

BUT Glade is nearly always sunny isnt it so fingers crossed eh?

And truly hell on earth if it rains hard. Glade and Glasto 07 were peanuts to what Matterley Bowl is capable of producing in the mud stakes...if you were at Homelands 2000 then you will know what I am referring to. Most horrific mud fest I have ever experienced in 15 years of partying.
Edited by MikeyB37

• 4 weeks later...