EXIT Festival 2009 Line-up

Guest P-Nuttz

ppl,Im from Novi Sad and u got me really confused with al ur guessings...branches cut,no shade,blah blah blah. Here's the deal. U were talking about that beach nex to the campsite. F..k that! Go upstream for a km and chill out on the best beach on Danube's lower stream.It's called Strand. Google earth ppl. and yeah,there are still branches at the camp,only rotten ones removed. Enjoy

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ppl,Im from Novi Sad and u got me really confused with al ur guessings...branches cut,no shade,blah blah blah. Here's the deal. U were talking about that beach nex to the campsite. F..k that! Go upstream for a km and chill out on the best beach on Danube's lower stream.It's called Strand. Google earth ppl. and yeah,there are still branches at the camp,only rotten ones removed. Enjoy

allo allo

We're looking at trying out exit this year, looks great,

anyone try out the accommodation around the town before, have seen a few apartments quoting 30 euro pp, what would we expect these to be like and is it far to walk to the gig. what time in the day do the gates open.

RATM would be f**king immense, I would be lost for words if they were on the line up.

I’m keeping my fingers crossed for Faithless again this year, I’ve been wanting to see them live for years…

I definitely want some good Hip Hop act as well, not really sure who, but still….

Hopefully we’ll find out at least 1 or 2 names towards the end of January.

misha u went from saying coldplay have the biggest chance to no chance at all! whats going on there then... :D

killers and kings of leon. oh dear, killers played glast 05 and 07 and kings of leon played last year.

i need to get away from bands beginning with the letter K! (kaiser chiefs, killers, kings of leon, kasabian, kooks)

misha u went from saying coldplay have the biggest chance to no chance at all! whats going on there then... :D

killers and kings of leon. oh dear, killers played glast 05 and 07 and kings of leon played last year.

i need to get away from bands beginning with the letter K! (kaiser chiefs, killers, kings of leon, kasabian, kooks)

Myspace mate. - its on there schedule.

I haven't been to a night with Chase and Status on the line up in a LONG time.

But yea ive heard similar things... I was gunna go to that Blue Mountain night, but missed it. Then they were at the Academy for an album launch night, but Pendulum were supporting (f**k that) - not sure how they were on that night....

The Essential Mix was poor mixing in places, but, they weren't suppose to be doing the mix, they were a late arrangement because the DJ (who i cant remember) who was suppose to be doing it dropped out.

But yea, hopefully they'll come good at Exit.

I can't really think who else could be on the DnB line up,

Friction would be immense.

Who else has had a good year/released an album in 08'...

London Elektricity, perhaps?

Brookes Brothers!.... <-- i think they could well be a fair shout.

Definitely needs a DJ on the 'darker' side as well, Noisia last year... Calyx and/or Teebee would be ridiculously sick, but dougt that'll happen lol.

Edited by SorD