EXIT Festival 2009 Line-up

Guest P-Nuttz

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm flying into Slovenia early AM on the 7th, so I hope I can get there in time for the 9th. Does anyone know the prices of trains/buses from Zagreb to Belgrade? I'll see if I can hitch all the way though.

If anyone wants to hitchhike after the festival, I will be making my way back through europe until my money runs out. Might head to Melt or Dour if I can afford it.

Peace

Okay. Been far too exciteable about the line up and just found the moving timetable - NO SLEEP POSSIBLE. But now starting to try and think about the sensibilities... Packing?! Money?! Thinking no sleeping bag just a blanket?, need a bumbag... sunglasses. that's all I got. Saw someone say somewhere that taking those capri sun's that have the screw top are useful for filling up as hipflasks and hiding them on you... Brilliant.

Never been to a europe hottun. Schtumped.

I booked my Budapest to Novi Sad tickets with raileurope.co.uk

It was £29 one way and I think its £42 one way first class. I ordered them at lunchtime last Friday and they came through the post by Saturday. They also give you a seat reservation so you don't have to negotiate a free-for-all. Not looking forward to the exchange though if someone tries to nab our seats. We might have to decide it with an arm wrestle (I'll nominate my better half rather than myself, unless its a wee old lady)

Alright folks tim is a ticking and the festival is getting closer and closer. I have a big question of upmost importance...... I am djing at the MyExit stage at the festival itself. I need to know whether it is possible to enter the festival with my dj equipment (laptop, mixer etc) play my set and then go back to my hostel safely store my gear and then come back to the festival again after? Basically can you go in and out? Im not really wanting to be carrying a heap of expensive gear about all night like. Any help would be greatly appreciated. See you at the fortress!

6 Days to go...........................

and as the excitement levels rise i have started pondering the possibility of any surprise guests that may not be announced.

Similar happened a few years ago at T in the Park with (i think) Amy Winemouse being announced whilst the festival was underway.

Has anyone heard any rumours? Does anyone think there may be a few 10th anniversary surprises to come?

6 Days to go...........................

and as the excitement levels rise i have started pondering the possibility of any surprise guests that may not be announced.

Similar happened a few years ago at T in the Park with (i think) Amy Winemouse being announced whilst the festival was underway.

Has anyone heard any rumours? Does anyone think there may be a few 10th anniversary surprises to come?

I hadn't actually considered the possiblity of a suprise act, but since its the 10th anniversary i suppose it could well happen!

Before the line up even started to get announced i said id love for The Prodigy, Faithless and/or RATM to be there, and i obviously got one of them so im well happy. But it would be amazing if one of the others were a late suprise :lol:....

Anyway not long AT ALL now. I've got one more day of work tomorrow, im off to Prague for 4 days on Saturday, then heading down to the festival. Cant wait, its going to be amazing :lol:

Alright folks tim is a ticking and the festival is getting closer and closer. I have a big question of upmost importance...... I am djing at the MyExit stage at the festival itself. I need to know whether it is possible to enter the festival with my dj equipment (laptop, mixer etc) play my set and then go back to my hostel safely store my gear and then come back to the festival again after? Basically can you go in and out? Im not really wanting to be carrying a heap of expensive gear about all night like. Any help would be greatly appreciated. See you at the fortress!

All 4 day tickets for EXIT Festival have now SOLD OUT!, which is a great start to the 10th birthday celebrations! There may be a limited amount of day tickets available at the festival, but availability cannot be guaranteed. For those who have bought festival tickets and have still yet to get their camping tickets, they are still available on http://www.etickets.to/buy/?e=1919

:angry:

we've got an apartment but have been told its worth getting campsite passes as well...

are there any advantages of having this pass? i think you get access to the campsite beach etc

and can you buy them at the festival?

EDIT: surely you dont need a campsite pass to be allowed on the beach?

Edited by Brizzle

The only alcohol you can buy once inside the festival is Wine and Tuborg (which is wack).

I might try and get in some Vodka, some how...

Do they let you take bottled 'water' in with you? Surely your allowed to take water... i didn't try last year.

4 day ticket - price: 80 euros, 7500 serbian dinars its about 70 pounds

3 day ticket ( a friend is using it just for a first day of the festival, you can use it for the second, third and the fourth day of the festival ) - price: 65 euros or 6000dinars its about 55 pounds

I will only take euros or dinars

e-mail: igor88ue@gmail.com

further information after contacting me by e-mail

Edited by igor88ue

you can't take any food or drink in but the last two years there was a cocktail bar set up along the wall overlooking the Danube, I think it is the cafe del danube area marked on the '09 map.. it was our saviour as we had enough of beer and the warm wine wasn't going down as well as had hoped!

Very important:

EXIT camp has been moved to another location as Danube reach the highest level in July in history.

http://www.exitfest.org/images/exit09/map_...p_signs_new.jpg

To be honest, it is even better location as new camp is discarded military base, basically, new location is a part of Petrovaradin Fortress where Exit is taking place. f**kin' mental! :)

http://eng.exitfest.org/index.php?option=c...6&Itemid=94

Edited by hostmat