Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

thought Blur sounded like they usually do as well... musically - ok, vocally - just awful.... still, at least they didn't do Tender.

They did, two more songs on itv2, tender and this is a low

S'alright, worth watching a couple of episodes at least to see if it grabs you. Jesus and Ben from Lost are both pretty good in it

watched the first one last night, it was ok, nothing special but i'll watch a few more to see how it develops..

Edited by modey

We thought Homeland was excellent and very much looking forward to another series. Really enjoying New Girl at the moment :D and just finished watching first series of Rescue Me which is a good few years old now but passed the time. Oh, and recently watched second series of The Big C and cannot believe how it ended. Almost wish we'd waited til the next series was done so we could find out what happens next straight away!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought the first episode of Facejacker last night to be laugh out funny in parts. I did cringe a few times at the Terry Tibbs skits. I think it was something to do with kids involved.

The piece at the end was a classic "your special gift is a months supply of coal":-D

The mini-cab training was absolutely hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PraHhKV9Lb4