Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

1 hour ago, WS_Jack_III said:

Been excellent hasn't it. Loved that last episode.

Some massive laughs yeah.

“He gave me a pottery lesson and sat behind me wearing Speedos and saying ‘I’m like Patrick Swayze in Ghost’. It started off as a vase but by the time he’d finished fondling me it was just a very wide ashtray" #JohnGone

New series of Partridge was better than I ever could’ve hoped. Fingers crossed for more.

A lot of good stuff returning over the next few weeks - Game of Thrones, Barry, Veep, Killing Eve, probably more I’ve forgotten about. Good time to be a lazy couch dwelling loser. 

16 hours ago, bunique said:

Fleabag finale was glorious and sad and painful and and and... Phoebe Walker-Bridge is really something. 

Just finished the final episode. Perfectly judged. The rare (incredibly) satisfying ending.

The Fourth Wall stuff this series has been fantastic too

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 11:45 PM, bunique said:

Fleabag finale was glorious and sad and painful and and and... Phoebe Walker-Bridge is really something. 

She has been picked up to write the new Bond film now too, I take it her work on Killing Eve is what got her the job rather than Fleabag tho.

• Upvote 1

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 7:21 PM, jump said:

She has been picked up to write the new Bond film now too, I take it her work on Killing Eve is what got her the job rather than Fleabag tho.

Bond - Gets told how he is going to be killed while watching the world burn

Bond - Turns to camera and rolls eyes and gives us a wink

Very much into my TV this year. Only normally watch a few things

Anyway, had a day ill at home last week

The Tick - Season 2 completed. Completely stupid, but just fun to watch

Afterlife - Really enjoyed, some great moments in there.

Line of Duty - Really enjoying this and can't wait to see what happens (see series 6 is commissioned)

Love Death and Robots - There are some complete crackers in this .Even the ones not so good are so short it does not matter. Some great flights of fancy. A few more to watch

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 7:41 PM, bunique said:

I got tickets yesterday to see Fleabag live. I am so excited :D

Lucky fucker!

My girlfriend has given me the task of having to wait inline first thing in the morning at the box office which opens at 10am on the day of the performance to get one of the tixs they hold back.

• Upvote 1

On 5/16/2019 at 6:57 PM, jump said:

Lucky fucker!

My girlfriend has given me the task of having to wait inline first thing in the morning at the box office which opens at 10am on the day of the performance to get one of the tixs they hold back.

I did no work for two hours while I tried to get tickets :lol: i’m unhealthily obsessed with PWB at the moment. Good luck with getting tickets - I think there’ll be lots available for resale because there was such a scramble for tickets that people will have booked days they’re not actually able to attend on 

• Like 1

On 5/16/2019 at 6:39 PM, priest17 said:

Veep finished as strong as its always been,  second only to Curb and Always Sunny for me in terms of American sitcoms. Amazing stuff.

Was slightly disappointed with it, was dying for Jonah as prez. Didn’t like that they basically did a West Wing type ending either. The show should definitely go down as one of the greats though and surpasses The Thick Of It for me. 

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 12:40 PM, Dan R said:

Just watched the first few episodes of Chernobyl, possibly the best show I've seen in years. Its brilliantly made and absolutely horrifying.

Yes Brilliant stuff. So much I did not know about it. Best thing on TV at the mo and as you say Horrific

Also just watched Behind the Curve. Gotta love a Flat Earther. Love the experiments they do that keep showing the earth is not flat but discounting them. The Psychology parts were good, if a bit obvious.

looking forward to Catch 22, reading the book at the moment, so good timing for the tv series!

great cast as well

Chernobyl is brilliant as well, so dark that my full time gf can not watch more than 1 a night