Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

FWIW, I didn't see it as a spoiler and I've only seen the first two series and fully intend to watch the rest - if I ever finish it I'll come back and tell you if you ruined it ;)

The 3rd and 4th series are on another level, you're in for a real treat watching them.

The most recent south park has had me giggling to myself for several days over the phrase "a lady's strange" used in the Canadian puberty public education film. I shall have to rewatch it tonight, simply because a floppy headed canadian voice in my head keeps saying it.

I get issues with spoilers, you're just being a dick about it.

I didn't bother initially because I didn't think it was a massive spoiler. It doesn't say anything about any of the characters, and that's the real emphasis of the show, but I've edited them in anyway. I didn't mind doing that despite you being a sanctimonious twat.

I've chucked my post into a spoiler tag too but yeah they were vague comments that talks about the theme of the show rather than specific plot points and developments which I wouldn't call a spolier.

So Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is getting better, but still not really good enough to erase the memory of how crap episodes 2 through 5 were. I've got vague hopes it'll keep improving, but while the last episode was comfortably the best yet, I'm still really disappointed.

I'm particularly annoyed about Mei. It was inevitable she'd start fighting again, but it happened too quickly and with too much compliance, that early reluctance should have been developed and used better. Now she's not got anything to set her apart from Ward.

• Upvote 1

Just got a free month for netflix again so going to revist breaking bad... watched the first episode of underbelly, seems to have potential, anyone seen it?

It's great fella, the first 2 seasons for sure. All the seasons are standalone so I'd say deffo go for it. The first 2 are awesome.

Not this week it won't be ;) I assume it's been recommissioned as it's the most successful thing RTE have done in years. We usually watch it last as something to motivate is through the drivel that is Homeland (I struggle to leave a series unfinished!).

So apparently Brian Griffin on Family Guy was killed off last night.. What were they thinking?!

http://metro.co.uk/2013/11/25/family-guy-was-killing-off-brian-griffin-an-act-of-sabotage-4200475/

Yeah, I've seen it. Probably the best character.

I'll watch a few more in case it remains decent, but I can't imagine how it could.