Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

Since resubscribing to Netflix for arrested development, I am actually quite impressed with Netflix, they seem to have a lot more content than when I had my trial, its still not stellar, but theres quite a bit I fancy, and my Smart telly in my bedroom has a Netflix app, which works really nicely. Last night we started House Of Cards, a remake of the BBC original by all accounts, starring Kevin Spacey, and I've got to say its fantastic. I never saw the original, but I'm loving this one.

Since resubscribing to Netflix for arrested development, I am actually quite impressed with Netflix, they seem to have a lot more content than when I had my trial, its still not stellar, but theres quite a bit I fancy, and my Smart telly in my bedroom has a Netflix app, which works really nicely. Last night we started House Of Cards, a remake of the BBC original by all accounts, starring Kevin Spacey, and I've got to say its fantastic. I never saw the original, but I'm loving this one.

The thing that annoys me about Netflix is that there is no way to browse the entire catalogue. There are actually loads of titles that do not appear, unless you start watching similar things. My misses is obsessed with prison documentaries, so 50% of the titles shown on our netflix account now are more prison documentaries (there are thousands of them)

Really annoyed that this week's Game Of Thrones has been delayed

I've been pleasantly surprised with the selection on Netflix as well. Can see myself keeping it until September at least. I agree that it's a bit of a mess tho. Would be good if you could create a watch later list

We use the US version but it's stopped working on our Xbox....not sure if they've cottoned on and changed something somewhere.

Another one cheesed off at no GoT this week, I look forward to Mondays!

But Sons of Anarchy started filming again, so that's something to look forward to! And new Dexter soon!

Definitely benefit from a "watch later" option.

Do you guys know how to get the much larger catalog of the USA version? I do. If you wanna know, we can talk on PM.

Is there a way to get it working on the xbox? that would be amazing

Yep, it works on every device in my house on my wireless network.

I signed up for a free trial on unblock-us.com

You can either set it up on each device, or change the dns settings on your router and it will route all connected devices to whichever netflix reason you want (its switchable).

I found it dead easy. Its $5 a month.

Finally started watching Damages thanks to Netflix. Really enjoying it so far. Quite like house of cards IMO in the way everyone seems to be trying to stab each other in the back!

Mad Dogs starts on Tuesday again .. Woohoo!!

Don't know if it's been discussed, but anybody watch it? I can't wait .. It's up there with some of the best TV I've seen. Nice plot with great characters. Just hope the new series can be up there with the first two.