Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

I might have to sit through all 5 series of Mad Men now I've seen her...not that I'm a perv...or desperate...well...maybe...

thread needs pics! though I have been a little disappointed to read they aren't real

christinehendricks7.jpg

christinehendricks17.jpg

I dont like those pictures, they look a bit slutty, this has always been a fave of mine

Christina-hendricks.jpg

strangely (for me) its not about the boobs with her. Its her curvy figure on the whole, and her smouldering looks!

Edited by t8yman
  • Upvote 1

They are outrageous! Course they're fake.

Watched all of Oliver Stones Untold History of the United States. Really good. Bit rambling and preachy towards the end but well worth 10 hours of your life if you're interested in the history of the 20th century. Actually finishes in mid 2012. A massive amount of information. Very fast pace.

• 2 weeks later...

The last episode of Game of Thrones was a bit good wasn't it? I thought the first episode of the series was good but lacking something, probably because it was more of a set-up episode, but the second one had me utterly gripped!

What is Margaret Tyrell up to? She and her mum obviously have something planned for Joffery

The last episode of Game of Thrones was a bit good wasn't it? I thought the first episode of the series was good but lacking something, probably because it was more of a set-up episode, but the second one had me utterly gripped!

What is Margaret Tyrell up to? She and her mum obviously have something planned for Joffery

I loved them both, the story moves along at a lovely pace, and the sets, costumes, casting and acting are all way above anything else on the telly for a long time. Lady Stark is such an amazing actress.

In response to spoiler above

I'd say its the other way round, MT is going to drop Sansa in it IMHO. The Starks are coming across as a bit of a spent force tbh, and MT has a huge ruthless streak in her, which is easily hidden with her angelic looks. I actually think the Grandmother has all of the right intentions, and the honour to go with it, but MT looks like major bitch material to me.

Edited by t8yman

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else catch the first episode of Defiance? I am hoping something good comes of this as I have not been to impressed with most the scifi coming out.

Recorded it, it looks good from the trailers/cast so looking forward to it!

I'm also currently watching: Game of Thrones, The Following, Person of Interest, Grimm, Dexter, Once upon a time.

Started watching Love/Hate the other night, its an irish series about the gangs of Dublin, Ive only seen one episode so far but it looks really promising. And Aiden Gillan (tommy carcetti from the wire and littlefinger from Game Of Thrones) is in it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1625724/

its on its 3rd series apparently.

Started watching Love/Hate the other night, its an irish series about the gangs of Dublin, Ive only seen one episode so far but it looks really promising. And Aiden Gillan (tommy carcetti from the wire and littlefinger from Game Of Thrones) is in it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1625724/

its on its 3rd series apparently.

Yeah getting race reviews here in Ireland. Haven't seen it but people are saying its the best thing ever produced on Irish TV.

Which wouldn't be difficult admittedly.

Yeah getting race reviews here in Ireland. Haven't seen it but people are saying its the best thing ever produced on Irish TV.

Which wouldn't be difficult admittedly.

Pah! What about Bosco and The Den?! ;)