Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

A Twitter profile for Arby was following everyone when you hashtagged Utopia and was asking Where Is Jessica?

Is it lock stock the bloke who plays arby is in?

Who hashtagged what? :S

Neil Maskell (Arby of Utopia) has been in a lot of things but he was not in Lock Stock, the film of that ilk that you probably thinking of that he was in is Football Factory.

The "Redo" one? I only watched that last night, forgot I had missed it. Wow. Everything that is horrible about arguing with a partner is 100x worse when you can literally "throw it at them" onto a screen :blink:

The new episode was very thought provoking as Rufus said, I thought I'd heard something like that was really being developed but it must have been a leak from the show I guess.

Thr episode reminded me of the plot for Caprica the BSG prequel

anyone giving Vegas a go? starts Thursday on Atlantic.

Did you watch this? I have put it on a couple of times and just get easily distracted. It just does not engage me. Mind you I was expecting something with the same feel as Luck. I will try again as I like Dennis Quaid and he hasn't had much work recently.

Did you watch this? I have put it on a couple of times and just get easily distracted. It just does not engage me. Mind you I was expecting something with the same feel as Luck. I will try again as I like Dennis Quaid and he hasn't had much work recently.

Yeah it was ok, I'll definitely give it another go as there's not too much on currently with utopia finishing next week.

Black Mirror was dark last night. One of his best yet and well worth a watch.

I had sort of worked it out from the beginning

that it was some sort of bizarre gameshow (it just seemed too similar to that Derren Brown Apocolypse thing that was on recently)

but then it turned into something much darker and twisted than I could have imagined.

Edited by windy_miller

Well Utopia finished well although I was expecting a couple of the plot twists. Even though it was a cracking series.

The Following, after a good start then slowing down, seems to have upper its game. Sometimes it does seem that they have managed to find the most incompetent of FBI teams and all the cops are just cannon fodder.

Utopia was good, but all this flip-flopping is irritating. The ending seem to have wrapped everything up nicely with:

Mr Rabbit being killed by Grant and the vaccine being destroyed.

But the ending was kind of crude and just made the first series seem completely irrelevant and pointless due to the twist.

Amused to see next week's is in the run up to the by-election.

And yeah, I'm happy to admit r.e Utopia, there is the possibility of a second, but I stand by saying if there is, it'll be done in Skins esque manner, with a new cast and unrelated story on the whole.

Edited by thesecretingredientiscrime

Quite a poor Black Mirror compared to the other two. Didn't appear to click and didn't seem as layered or considered.

Yeah it was OK but nowhere near as good as the other two.

I think it would have been better to examine what would have happened if the bear won, rather than focusing on the comedian's personal anguish about the whole thing.

black mirror ep3 spoiler

the bear did win, he didnt win the election, but his lowest common denominator bullshit was what won out in the end....

yeah but this was one minute tacked onto the end of the episode. I think it would have been better to see more of how this developed over the course of the episode, rather than focusing on the comedian's inner turmoil, which wasn't really that interesting.

Edited by windy_miller
  • Upvote 1