Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

SOA took me completely by surprise, i thought I knew what was gonna happen. silly t8yman.

Jemma is a lot smarter and tougher than I thought. She might be a complete bitch, but I think she knew what Jax's reaction to Tera's ultimatum would be, hence Jax taking her hand in the dying seconds of the show. Jax doesnt want to leave Charming, the club are his everything. He might be in it right up to his neck, but he has finally achieved what he wanted, clay is as good as dead, the club are away from the IRA and the Cartel, and he has his guarantees on charming heights and his business with Romeo all tied up. SAMCRO are all but legit now. Tera quite rightly didnt trust Jax that "everything will be fine", and she betrayed him entirely over Wendy, and she betrayed her responsibilities as an "Old Lady" (as crass as that sounds!)

Any Mad Men fans on here? Been watching it on and off over the last few months but I'm getting hooked on it now. Such a stylish show with great characters.

Yeah watching on Sky Atlantic so near the end of series 2. I've never really been into suits but get serious suit envy watching it.

Last nights boardwalk empire was superb, it really has been an amazing series this one.

the end of the world has arrived. The "usual places" that I use to get me telly have been shutdown. having to seriously look hard to find anything now. and I aint using torrents, ive tried again and again, and just cant get them to work properly.

I mainly use Torrents but have started to use Warez-BB again as Rapidshare links are no longer limited to 30kb per second for free users.

Anybody watching Masterchef?

http://www.huffingto..._n_2231575.html

Sad one last night, brilliant show, very poignant, felt terrible for the loss of the two chefs from Fat Duck that were killed in Bangkock last week. Only the second time in all the series I've been jealous of the finalists and where they're cooking. I put aside the fact my issues with Heston not being trained, and using his family's money to set himself up, having spent three years doing 706/1&2 it always sticks that all these TV chefs have no 'training' as Roux Jnr would say.

Should be great, both teams were shockingly poor last week laugh.png (No more shocking than the "adults" mind tongue.png)

Bet they don't show me saying "I'm sorry I can't take you seriously trying to sell onesies in suit shoes at a festival" comment - he had the gift of the hard sell though, and was tenacious in his effort of trying to make a sale. All the girls trying to sell their stuff seemed slightly crazed and off putting.

Very excited about the season finale of boardwalk empire, the last episode was one of the best penultimate episodes of atv season that I can remember. Not many shows are still getting better once you get into the third season like BE, the only disappointment to me has been the reduced use of Michael Shannon this year, assume he is busy making films.

Very excited about the season finale of boardwalk empire, the last episode was one of the best penultimate episodes of atv season that I can remember. Not many shows are still getting better once you get into the third season like BE, the only disappointment to me has been the reduced use of Michael Shannon this year, assume he is busy making films.

ive watched it all, started the 3rd seasons and gave up. it looks good, with some good characters but its soooo slow.....and a bit complicated at times. (or is that just me? :) )

Edited by doobie ninja

the end of the world has arrived. The "usual places" that I use to get me telly have been shutdown. having to seriously look hard to find anything now. and I aint using torrents, ive tried again and again, and just cant get them to work properly.

Why won't you use torrents? Kat.ph has been my go to for some time now

I managed to watch about 5 seconds of the apprentice before having to turn it off because all the contestants were annoying, stuck up pricks.

Watched the Masterchef final instead which was a bit of a cop-out I thought, but had feel sorry for Olly

Aye Olly was a cracking cook. I was getting fed up with the bint. All she ever seem to do was cry. I loved the episode on Wednesday in Hestons place. It had me and my son talking for hours. He hates cooking and cooking is a family trait, I and his mum have done it and his Grandad was one of the finest alround cooks I have ever known. The show got him asking loads of questions and that was wonderful

Edited by Rufus Gwertigan

I can never get them to downloiad fast enough, and I genuinely arent comfortable with the uploading side of it. using my normal method was secure, and very fast.

i'm using binsearch.info now, not as smooth as nzb but all the stuff is still there

Yeah, don't come on here much now though.

is easynews good then. i take it you have to pay for that?

yeah its good, its not free, but they have a web interface which can make things really simple - it gives search results as thumbnails - which is really handy

I thought both finished quite well, Dex was a little predictable, whereas homeland was a great finale. I actually have man-love for Saul. What a guy, integrity and honour beyond reproach. I almost filled up a bit when he was reciting the Hebrew verses and was interrupted....

Edited by t8yman