Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

Finished watching the second season of Justified, imo was better then the first, it's turning out into an amazing series. Looking forward for season 3

Now will begin Damages, as been meaning to watch this series for quite some time now!

Edited by A-Rob

Facejacker again hits the spot. The poetry skit was brilliant. "What did the postman do?" "He was a fucking postman"

It can be a bit hit and miss in places but is mostly laugh out loud funny.

Car: Please state your destination

Person: Freemont Street

Car: You have selected... Paris, France. Please take the next left

:lol:

I'm fucking miffed at you lot!

Listening to Richard Bacon whilst cleaning out the garage yesterday, they were discussing "Borgen" - a brilliant drama from the makers of "The Killing"- which I knew nothing about, and had completely missed when all 10 episodes were shown on BBC4 earlier in the year.

where were you?

and "The Bridge" which I was aware of, as I had seen 1 advert, and made a mental note to set my recorder for this saturday. I went to do so last night, and it turns out I have missed the first two.

what is the fucking point of having a telly thread if none of you c**ts are gonna tell me when good stuff is on?

(please read my rage with tongue firmly in cheek).

also - Game Of Thrones is absolutely outstanding. HBO hold the bar so high, so often. I honestly didnt think I could despise a fictional character as much as I fucking hate Joffrey. What a first class prick he is.

Two excellent series on the 1970s started tonight on BBC2 - one on the politics and social developments followed by one on the music. Both worth catching and picking up on next week.

Really enjoying these, I was going to make a post in the docs thread. The big claim in the first episode that Margret Thatcher's election was a product of the individualism of the 1970's rather than pioneering it in the 80's was interesting. The oil/food inflation episode was scarily similar to our current period.

also - Game Of Thrones is absolutely outstanding. HBO hold the bar so high, so often. I honestly didnt think I could despise a fictional character as much as I fucking hate Joffrey. What a first class prick he is.

I agree. A fucking dickhead of the highest order. I already hated him when reading the second book, but the series just takes it to a whole other level of twattishness.

Really enjoying the prog tho. Excellent stuff.

I just want to say 3 words

Game.of.Thrones

Best TV I've watched since The Wire

Just started working my way through Eastbound and Down Season 3 as well. I liked the first episode. KP seems to be on great form, looking forward to the rest (unless its shite, avoided the reviews)

• 2 weeks later...