Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

Nobody watching I'm a Celeb or X Factor this year? :ninja:

theres a thread for xfactor, and probably celeb. please dont drag the tone of this thread down! its about serious TV goodness. ;0)

sons of anarchy finale tomorrow night stateside, cant fecking wait till weds!!

Really hope that the Walking Dead pulls its socks up. Enjoyed the scene with Meryl and Daryl in the ravine. Could not give a fuck about Lori and ger pregnancy. She always looks like she flattens her face on a barn door every morning. Want to see more of Dale and Glenn.

I want to see more zombies.

The last episode or the walking dead was utterly fantastic. High point of the show so far.

Dexter on the other hand. Shark comfortably cleared by some distance I'd say.

absolutely, last season was pushing its luck, but this season (6) is fucking ridiculous. really really ridiculous.

in the episode on the university campus

dexter and hanks would have been all over the university cctv system, schoolboy stuff,

and its not the first absolutely massive hole in it so far.

absolutely, last season was pushing its luck, but this season (6) is fucking ridiculous. really really ridiculous.

in the episode on the university campus

dexter and hanks would have been all over the university cctv system, schoolboy stuff,

and its not the first absolutely massive hole in it so far.

It isn't really that kind of stuff that really bothers me - I'm quite happy suspending belief for stuff like that -

although Dexter's sister not recognising his voice through a sheet of plastic at the end of S6 was particularly stupid

It's more the fact a lot of the run seemed to be more interested in Harrison being ill, nanny problems - really mundane stuff.

Not sure why I'm still watching it. Hope I suppose.

Edited by sifi

what did people think of Black Mirror last night (Charlie Brooker's new drama series'ette)

I liked it, didnt think it was awesome, but an enjoyable watch.

I thought it was pretty engossing. Very fucking weird though! Only Brooker could come up with something that twisted. I'm a bit confused about next weeks episode, can't really work out what's going on in the trailer.

Anyway, I'm stuck at home after having my appendix out, so I'm getting to watch lots of the old 70s Batman episodes! I'm going to finally get round to watching Neon Genesis Evangelion and Cowboy Bebop too.

I started watched in Neon Genesis last night. I've always been a bit wary about it as it looks a bit like an anime fanboy's wet dream, but it is actually very good.

^Neon Genesis Evangelion always annoyed me, a tad too pretentious and the last episode is rubbish. Cowboy Bebop on the other hand is fucking brillaint.

I'm 13 episodes in and quite enjoying it. I've only watched 4 of Cowboy Bebop so far, but am enjoying that too. The continual story arc of NGE is making me watch more of that than the individial episodes of CB though.

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoyed the 3rd ep of black mirror, 2nd one I couldn't get through, I just found it banal.

Anyone else been watching series 6 of dexter? We watched the finale last night- holy shit! The last 5 minutes are awesome.

Even if you went off dexter, for whatever reason, track down 6.12 and watch the last 5 minutes, I guarantee you will want to see what happens at the start of the next series.

Anyone else been watching series 6 of dexter? We watched the finale last night- holy shit! The last 5 minutes are awesome.

Even if you went off dexter, for whatever reason, track down 6.12 and watch the last 5 minutes, I guarantee you will want to see what happens at the start of the next series.

I watched the last two of the season last night. The two episode's didn't really make up for what has been another fairly poor season overall - actually the last two have been below par, and I think the show might be going terminal. Hopefully they'll do something decent out of the reveal we got last night.

Anyone seen "Hell On Wheels?" New Western series, looks interesting. If it's half as good as Deadwood, I'll be smiling.

Edited by sifi

I watched the last two of the season last night. The two episode's didn't really make up for what has been another fairly poor season overall - actually the last two have been below par, and I think the show might be going terminal. Hopefully they'll do something decent out of the reveal we got last night.

Anyone seen "Hell On Wheels?" New Western series, looks interesting. If it's half as good as Deadwood, I'll be smiling.

couldnt agree more. I almost quit on a couple of occasions.

but the reveal was something we have waited 6 seasons for.