Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

where are you watching season 2 of the killing?

There's a 10 ep torrent on isohunt. Haven't been able to find it anywhere on iPlayer or anywhere else and don't know if it's even been commisioned here yet. The subs aren't perfect, but they're good enough to watch.

There's a 10 ep torrent on isohunt. Haven't been able to find it anywhere on iPlayer or anywhere else and don't know if it's even been commisioned here yet. The subs aren't perfect, but they're good enough to watch.

Brilliant, gonna have a look for that!

grabbing it now on usenet, ive done the first one, and hardcoded the subs. cant wait for tonight now!

• 2 weeks later...

Right! I just turned the TV on and Britains Got Talent was on with this boy singing 'Make You Feel My Love'. Afterwards Simon Cowell says stuff like 'really good' ya know blah blah blah. Anyway, he then says 'Adele will be happy'. He is in the music industry, he should know that it is by Bob Dylan.

• Downvote 1

Right! I just turned the TV on and Britains Got Talent was on with this boy singing 'Make You Feel My Love'. Afterwards Simon Cowell says stuff like 'really good' ya know blah blah blah. Anyway, he then says 'Adele will be happy'. He is in the music industry, he should know that it is by Bob Dylan.

If you think of the target audience of the show then I would guess 90% of people wouldnt know that and thought it was an Adele origional.You have to make your comments relevant and understood by the majority.

Loving this show, It's all starting to come together. Will watch it later

It seems to get better with each episode. 7 is a huuuuuge episode!

Just a shame its only a 10 episode season :(

Overdosing on BBC2's Queen stuff.

Yeah, really loved that 2 part Queen documentary. Loads and loads of great footage in there. Thought it was a shame John Deacon wasn't involved at all, he seems to have very much distanced himself from everything Queen, which is fair enough, but still would have liked to have heard some of his stories.

Queen documentary(s) was really great. Superb production from the Beeb. I was thinking "why didnt they show the "f**k you" bit from Wembley? Its shows the bond between Freddie and the audience and sums up the bands attitude in a lot of ways."

And then they ended the doc with that exact it as a coda after the credits rolled. :)

Beeb production values, second to none.

Although I'm not the biggest fan, I appreciate the band, their attitude and especially the musicianship. 4 singers, 4 musicians and a frontman with as much charisma as you can fit into one man. Maybe two men.

Edited by The Nal

• 2 weeks later...

Nor me ... any idea why its not on SKY Atlantic any more? I was expecting them to show all of the series' and then have a big launch for season 8, but it seems to have stopped mid way through season 3???

I also noticed this. I got in touch with Sky Atlantic and they told me to keep an eye on the listings for Season 4 within the next month.