Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

I just watched that come fly with me thingy. it was alright, some of the gags made me laugh, but in reality its just little britain with new characters and settings

i liked the first two series of little britian, it just got really shit and predictable after that. come fly with me does look like it's just little britain with new characters, which really puts me off watching it.

• Upvote 1

i liked the first two series of little britian, it just got really shit and predictable after that. come fly with me does look like it's just little britain with new characters, which really puts me off watching it.

That's how I feel, even the promos for it make me cringe a bit.

Loved the Christmas and New year episodes of Peep Show, as I said earlier it's a true return to form, this series has been fantastic especially since their on the seventh series.

Shooting Stars Christmas Special was pretty good... Thandie Newton... :wub:

Shooting Stars was excellent, in fact I think it's much better since Matt Lucas left, Angelos is hillarious.

Loved the Christmas and New year episodes of Peep Show, as I said earlier it's a true return to form, this series has been fantastic especially since their on the seventh series.

Shooting Stars was excellent, in fact I think it's much better since Matt Lucas left, Angelos is hillarious.

• Upvote 1

aye, i think angelos is much funnier than george dawes. i love shooting stars, i wasn't sure how good it would be when they brought it back but it's still brilliant.

The bit about Cheryl Coles prat was hilarious :lol:

My dad has leant me series 1-4 of Dexter. Having never seen a single episode before he leant me them im half way through series 2 and im absolutely hooked.

Edited by swede

Anyone watch Episodes on BBC2 last night?

Its a joint BBC/Showtime production I think, created by one of the Friends creators. Stars a couple of people from Green Wing and Matt LeBlanc. Looks like an interesting mix of British & US humour.

Its a joint BBC/Showtime production I think, created by one of the Friends creators. Stars a couple of people from Green Wing and Matt LeBlanc. Looks like an interesting mix of British & US humour.

I just watched it, looks like it could be funny, can't really tell by the lead in first episode.

aaw bollocks i missed that. the advert looked pretty decent. i'll get it on iplayer!

Anbody watched Justified here ? It premiered last winter on FX and was FX highest rated show since The Shield. Season 2 is about to begin in the US

Edited by A-Rob

Just started watching Boardwalk Empire. Wow! Looks as though I'm going to LOVE this. :D

Utterly brilliant. Just gets better and better. I mean Capone, Lucky Luciano, Mier Lansky, Rothstein and Omar? Please ....

Edited by sifi