Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

• 2 weeks later...

Is it only me that's really not enjoying this series of The Inbetweeners? My friends all seem to really like it still. I'm finding it almost unwatchable, it's just the same tired formula every episode, with the characters even more annoyingly exaggerated than in previous series'.

I guess they don't feel the need to change it, but I'm bored.

Dexter is getting worse. Oh dear.

I too have boardwalk empire to watch. I'm looking forward to it, but want to make sure I'm not tired when I watch it. Staying up till 12:15 this morning to "just get past this bit" on Halo Reach didnt feel like such a good idea at 4:10am today.

Is it only me that's really not enjoying this series of The Inbetweeners? My friends all seem to really like it still. I'm finding it almost unwatchable, it's just the same tired formula every episode, with the characters even more annoyingly exaggerated than in previous series'.

i'm enjoying it, but it's not as good as the previous two series. i think they've went a bit too extreme with will's character, it was funny when he was just a bit uptight, but now he's verging on being completely retarded.

i'm enjoying it, but it's not as good as the previous two series. i think they've went a bit too extreme with will's character, it was funny when he was just a bit uptight, but now he's verging on being completely retarded.

I totally agree, Will has become a parody of the original parody. It bores me too, my OH still loves it and got really arsy with me the other day when i said i could take it or leave it. Inbetweener w*nker

I'm still waiting to watch Boardwalk Empire, but we have a slight space issue, in that we don't have any. we have managed to fill 7tb of disk space with crap. and he wont delete anything!

I think when i get paid i will buy my own HD and start downloading TV and then i can choose to delete it when i want. Except that what's mine is his so he'll probably end up just nicking it off me and filling it with more shite. :(

I've enjoyed this series but wasn't too impressed with last nights. It's just getting a bit OTT now. Next weeks the last one so hopefully it'll go out with a bang.

Mmmm...anyone for calamari?

The giant squid dissection on Nature's Giants was pretty impressive (if a little gooey at times). I love marine invertebrates me.

I'm still trying to get my head around Monday's Horizon and its theory about the Big Bang. Its one of those particularly heavy on the quantum mechanics and brain melting cosmology. My particular favourite :D especially coming so soon after the last Steven Hawking's Universe 2 hour epic final episode.

Horizon last night was amazing. Havent seen it all yet, but its about visual, aural and mind perception, and how the visual perception can override all others. kinda like an hour long optical illusion. I'll be watching it all when I get home. The McGurk effect was really interesting, they played the audio and video of a man saying baa baa baa, then they replaced the video with the same man mouthing far far far (but keeping the baa audio), and depending on which mouth you saw, you heard either baa or far. Even though the audio was unchanged. Deffo worth checking out.