Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

Anyone else watch Weeds? I watched the first series on Sky one when it debuted, but only recently watched series 2 and 3 via lovefilm. Downloaded series 4 and watched the whole thing over the weekend, and got series 5 downloading now. It's a great show.

Love Weeds. Season 5 ends brilliantly. Lets just say, I can't wait till Season 6 :rolleyes:

Loved the first couple of series of weeds. Felt it suffered after moving away from Agrestic.

I thought that at first, but as long as the guy below's still in it it's full of win :rolleyes:

0000041292_20070710161414.jpg

Cop: I made her realise it was in her best interest to rent you the property

Chinese landlady: He beat up my cat

Doug Wilson: (to cop) I like your style

Awesome :lol:

Loved the first couple of series of weeds. Felt it suffered after moving away from Agrestic.

think it's something they had to do though to change it up a bit. Takes a little getting used to, but personally I think it works, and some amusing bits with the mexican bodyguards.

Watched Season 1 of Dollhouse and first couple of Season 2.

Whisky's really hot! :P

Did laugh hysterically at one bit where Boyd's with the doc, examines a body that alpha's cut up, and looks at the doc and comments something along the lines of "hmm these cuts, I think I've seen these before, hmm but where" :(

Some hilarious overlong fight scenes aswell, especially the one outside in the alley....but overall it's very cool and enjoying it.

Did anyone watch Time Shift on BBC4 just there? "The Men who built the Liners"? episode?

f**king brilliant. Looked at the Clydeside and how when they were threatened, they had a "work in" where they took over the ship yards and kept working, as soon as someone got laid off, they hired them again and used donations to fund it.

Jimmy Reid is the f**king man! His comment at the end of how the sites are lying empty now and how they should look at building the ships of the future was spot on!

Watched Season 1 of Dollhouse and first couple of Season 2.

Whisky's really hot! :D

Did laugh hysterically at one bit where Boyd's with the doc, examines a body that alpha's cut up, and looks at the doc and comments something along the lines of "hmm these cuts, I think I've seen these before, hmm but where" :D

Some hilarious overlong fight scenes aswell, especially the one outside in the alley....but overall it's very cool and enjoying it.

amy acker :)

I enjoy dollhouse. It's silly and a tad cheesy but for some reason I enjoy it :)

Looking like season 2 will be the last unfortunately :(

Just finished watching every episode of American Dad. It's taken me a few weeks. I don't think it reaches the same highs as Family Guy once did, but it's more consistent and recently it's much better.

I'm about half way through the second series of Arrested Development which is very good. I love the dad, he's such an idiot but also subtly intelligent, it's great. The mind wars he has with the main character are genius.

Im going to start watching Dexter soon. Should be good, i keep having it recommended to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...