Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

Watched Alone in the wild last night - Bears were a recurring theme. All I kept thinking was if Bears are going to be such a worry for you, why did you go to an area populated with 17,000 of them? and he also lost me when he cried as a plane went over - not sure I will be watching next week.

peep show starts next week. wooooo.

Great news!!

Hopefully plenty of Superhans this series. He rocks.

Totally agree with you. I love parts of America. The LA one just felt like something I'd seen before.

yeah, I got bored of him talking to people and them saying "yeah, my uncles dead, my cousin's dead, dont know where my dad is, my boyfriend is in jail"

I want to see the america you dont see on the telly normally, "mom and pop" diners and the like. however I am looking forward to the manhattan one next week.

Peep show - brilliant, didnt even know they had made another series, so this was a great surprise.

Dont know if this has been mentioned before as I've not trawled thru the last 11 pages but ive been watching True Blood on FX. Now thats totally confusing me!

On one hand im enjoying it as i think the plot (although obviously far fetched, vampires n the like) is quite tight and the charracters are quite believable is some ways. But on the other hand it seems quite slow going at times and im finding the accents kinda annoying! Also, not that im adverse to some lovely ladies getting their kit off, it seems like its been crowbarred in to try n sell the story to americans with short attention spans and kinda detracts from the story.

Anyone else have any comments about it/even seen it!

Going to watch Episode 1 of Flashforward tonight.

Watched it.....AWESOME CONCEPT!!!!!

Just watching the first episode now. The studio seem to see it as a succesor to lost so could run and run if the ratings are succesful.

Worked my way through most of True Blood in the last week or so, about half way through series 2. Have enjoyed it so far. They seem to be

introducing new mythical creatures as it goes on (shapeshifters, whatever Maryann is etc) so guessing they may introduce werewolves into the third series

Also.... :)

true_blood-jessica-deborah_ann_woll-300x300.jpg

And I do love southern accents :lol:

That genuinely works. Still want to try the paramedic or the future one.

New season starts tonight in America.

I am really looking forward to this new season of HIMYM, but there seems to have been very little new coming out of the summer, The pilot season was dead, only a few new series seem to haveaired and most of them were the usual rubbish.

Defying gravity looked good for a few episodes but it now seems to have settled into a soap opera in space :lol: I am back to watching The Wire and The West Wing!!

thats rich coming from someone who just searched google for danny dyer topless ;)

May I add a phwoar for her from true blood (actually, pretty much all of the female cast from true blood) and a what the f*ck is wrong with you to CBC for his Danny Dyer fetish.

New series of heroes started stateside last night if anyone still cares

The pilot season was dead, only a few new series seem to haveaired and most of them were the usual rubbish.

Agreed. Have high hopes for Flashforward and like the look of bored to death (Jason Schwartzman, Zack Galafinkis (sp)) but thats about it really

May I add a phwoar for her from true blood (actually, pretty much all of the female cast from true blood) and a what the f*ck is wrong with you to CBC for his Danny Dyer fetish.

New series of heroes started stateside last night if anyone still cares

Yeah True Blood has an impressive array of talent :P;) but I'm a sucker for a redhead :)

Just watching the first two new heroes as I type this.

Ray Park, T-Bag from Prison Break and Mia from Californication added to the cast. ace, acer and SCHWING!

:)

Just watched House Season 6 Ep 1 and would just like to say is "Wow" this going to a mad season...

A tasty dish! ehh you lost me lol...