Exit and Benicassim- Travelling between

Guest kompute

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I did that last year...not bad as it sounds...though I must admit it was a bit easier for me as I live in Novi Sad(where EXIT is taking place) so I was enjoying comfort of my home instead of being in camp for 2 weeks straight(I was camping in Beni afterwards , of course)

probably the cheapest way is to fly from Budapest(Budapest-Milan-Valencia cost me a bit over 70 euros) and you can take the train to Budapest from Novi Sad...The only inconvenience here can be that those retards from Serbian Railways did not take into account all these people returning to Budapest from EXIT and the train was literally crowded, with people sleeping all over the floor...And it was the very first train to Budapest after EXIT, on Monday 8 a.m.(Sunday was the last day festival)...I can only imagine what happened with the afternoon train! The other drawback can be that you will not be able to arrive to Beni before Tuesday evening and Benicamp(Bonet) will be full by then..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
We sure are - linky thing here. But in case you can't get it, the bus is £46 one way, and leaves Novi Sad at 9.30am on the Wednesday, stops off at Budapest around 3pm and then on to Trencin for 6.30pm.

So yeah, it is about 9 hours all in, with a bit of a break in the middle. Less painful that Novi Sad to Beni, mind, which we did think of doing but it just worked out to be far too long for any sane person to want to do.

Derm :)

• 4 weeks later...