I'm an earlybird

Guest mr blue

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...hurrah, someone IS alive out there.

When can we expect the COUNTDOWN to start MrBlue - even THAT would be more exciting than the meandering child-rearing stories set in the depression days, 'The Waltons of Consett'

Any news on Wychwood's 3rd Booking

BELLOWHEAD

KISSMET

next......surely Kula Shaker or Banco de Gaia

...that should get him out of hibernation

Marrooned is buckin Mr Blue.

eeeee lad--some folks.

Figs???

...and don't mention the fresh sprog (sprong!) - you'll be getting a ten page e-mail!

How's the bairn's jacket Denis, hand knitted from Island Sheep-Droppings and posted, at GREAT expense, to your northern abode? The wife burned two candles and stayed up til 8.45 for two weeks creating that.

SURELY, we have now heard the last of your Wychwood Food and Drink Give-Aways.......

see--i know yer miss me..... them jumpers--welll he`s grown out of em already..

now listen...... i`ve got tingling feelings down me arms--me chest is tight... i`m breathing with about 30% of me lungs--iv`e got terrible D-- theres no T bags in--silke is at the clinic sewing a dogs arse back up--and hendrix is SURE to awake.

I`ve even taken a policy out in case i pop me clogs.... how sad eh.

I just cant get the image of those Larmer piss-pots out of me head... or a squattin Ms Blue soiling her funnel.

Now I do so LOVE words... and that last sentence concocts such a potent image that i find myself yearning for a slice of farmhouse toast and a cup cake i made not 3 hours hence.

good bye.

den

or a squattin Ms Blue soiling her funnel

...Denis, get your Magic Mushrooms out and make some 'proper' tea.

Put on Songlines FREE CD No.52

Track 5 - float away....................back to Larmer Tree, the long walk from the Campervan Field, James's Tenko Hat, The Little Tea Room with it's big red tea pot, Maxie every morning to greet you, the Oxfam Tent where you get your smart gear, the see-through urinals*.................

* yes SEE THROUGH urinals - and they actually entered for best festival toilets!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...