headliners this year

Guest simon1001

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agree....hate arctic monkeys

I would like to see a big Classic Rock or Hard Rock band on the Saturday (Something like Def Lepp, Lynryd Synyrd, whitesnake etc..) and then maybe something more chilled or indie style on the Sunday night to finish off like Kings of leon.

That would give us a dance night, a rock night and an indie night, reckon that would be a good variety.

Not too keen on the rumours of Oasis. Im not a big fan myself altho I know many will be.

I would love to See Black Stone cherry there this year.

maybe a bit of pure cheesey rock like Journey ;)

Well i'm not impressed to see The Prodigy there again, personally can't stand them- and unfortunately same goes for everyone else so far on fridays line up. Just hope they pull it out of the bag sat/sun else i'm selling my tickets. I'm reassured by the fact that this has happened before with poo friday night bands, and at least we now have the tent to give another option

Oasis/Bruce would fit for sure. Killers and KOL would have been my friday night tip but i'm not sure either will play. Got to say i thought that Killers were pretty average at V though. KOL would make me very happy.

i really like the friday night line up!! ;)

It's getting worse.

i'm not a fleetwood mac fan, in fact i hate their music but they are a huge band with a huge appeal and are releasing a new album and touring this summer.

i probably would check them out just to see if they are any good live, to be fair i hated all of last years main stage headliners and i didn't really care much for the line up at all really but i still had sucha great time that i am returning this year and plan to try and go every year.

Edited by .jay.

but not the u2 bit?

well at least its not oasis! hate them!!!