The Return of the Triangle

Guest Camp_Triangle

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have convinced 2 more virgins (to go with my other virgin) to come with me this year!...

Oo-er!

Mmmm, I kinda tired of Pennards myself actually - I have been camping there for 5 or so years now and I'm thinking of taking it down to Babylon and moving to Big Ground....it's always seemed such a lively place and is full of really cool people...

Mmmm, I kinda tired of Pennards myself actually - I have been camping there for 5 or so years now and I'm thinking of taking it down to Babylon and moving to Big Ground....it's always seemed such a lively place and is full of really cool people...

I vote move the Triangle to Park Home...a better view of everything!!! You can see the Other Stage, its really not any distance further to anything and Park doesnt flood. Ok so Pennards doesnt these days either but anyway...

all this confusing talk and still so far away.

I vote move the Triangle to Park Home...

I am potentially considering a move from the land of Pennards, not sure yet and not sure where...I was always a fan of Park Home but after this years 'quietness' in the Pennards and Park area in comparison to many previous years a shift to pastures new may be on the cards...but will visit for the Christmas present opening! :) I have a very silly thought in my head that Pennards may get to me next year (nowt to do with the Triangle though folks) but I aint going into that for a few months yet...gonna see how the build up goes before the decision is made.

Currently in a minor monetary situation that may see me (possibly) unable to attend next year anyway. Tis a fookin long and very expensive way to come on a fruitpicker's wage! The Australian taxman has just screwed me sideways as well so not much of a happy bunny today. :)

I vote move the Triangle to Park Home...a better view of everything!!! You can see the Other Stage, its really not any distance further to anything and Park doesnt flood. Ok so Pennards doesnt these days either but anyway...

all this confusing talk and still so far away.

I dont mind where it is, it was about the people anyway, not the location.

Ah c'mon Luscious! Just imagine how you'd feel watching the festy 'highlights' on the telly!.... enough said?

I too am considering location options next year. I've rarely camped anywhere other than Dragon/Williams/Pennards... but I'm just just wondering if I should do a freak-a-zoid and go North?!?

We should have two efest camp's like we did at v :P

I'd do that camp if anyone else is intersted! Just can see me spending most of my time at pyramid and john peel stage so fancy some where a bit close than pennards!

If the masses would like to consider a move to a new location (either to another field or a different location in Pennards) please discuss and perhaps a poll may be posted if it all gets a bit silly...one rule - and the Triangle never usually has rules - the camp must be south of the Railway Line.

some areas - particularly Dragons & Williams field - aren't really suiitable for a mass camp, because they're rammed full before midday on the Wednesday.