Glastonbury Wristband.

Guest Conrax

I cut them off when I get home and scrub up but always keep them in a folder with all the other material (ticket, programmes and newspapers etc) from each year's festival.

The real problem is the car park windscreen sticker. It may be cool for some but can also be an invitation to P.C. Plod to take more than a passing interest so I try to remove it afterwards.

The trouble is that the glue is probably the same stuff that they use to stick the heat protecting tiles onto the outside of the Space Shuttle and they are really hard to remove. A few years ago the problem was solved when my windscreen got smashed and had to be replaced.

Since then each year I laminate my windscreen sticker and then sellotape it onto the windscreen so that it can be removed as I drive away from Glasto. It then goes into my souvenier file.

Edited by markeee

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the idea of sewing it on your wedding dress :blink:

I have my 07 and 08 one on but had to take my 05 one off as I was a bridesmaid for someone and they didn't want me to wear me Glasto band (why?!).

I was wondering if this year the guys who put the bands on would re-attach my 05 one, what do we think?

I feel sad that I have the other 2 on and that one is sitting in my 05 scrapbook.

Should have told them to stick it....

... although, I do find the whole keeping festival wristbands on all year (or several years) really, really odd - usually take mine off within a week and stick it up on the wall with the others....

• 2 months later...