Glastonbury Wristband.

Guest Conrax

Yep still got 2008 - 1998-2007 had to fall by the wayside at various points due to getting really grubby and making me look like unemployable, ha ha. Still this year I've kept Glastonbury, Truck, Wood, Dot to Dot and Brisfest and just trimmed them down. It's like carrying little memories around on your wrist isn't it?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot bare wearing wristbands for more than bout a week after a festival, normally slip my ver my wrist theday im leaving. I find it slightly annoying that there are people at my uni who still have Glasto wristbands on from 2000, i lost mine shortly afterwards so i may steal one.....

• 4 months later...

I still have mine from last year on, and my Reading band. I have to take them off soon though as I can't wear them in the hospital. Last year I could slide them off, this time I think I may have to cut them :lol: Sad times.

Sorry to bring this old thread up, I searched for Squeeze and this popped up so I thought I'd post my wristband tale.

I've still got my 2007 and 2008 ones on. '07s starting to look a bit scabby as all the thread's coming undone but it won't come off until I can replace it with 2009's and even then I might keep it on and just hide it. 08's still immaculate though bar a couple of paint specks from my summer of DIY.

Edited by Monkismo

I've still got my 2007 and 2008 ones on. '07s starting to look a bit scabby as all the thread's coming undone but it won't come off until I can replace it with 2009's and even then I might keep it on and just hide it. 08's still immaculate though bar a couple of paint specks from my summer of DIY.

I didnt cut mine off for graduation in the end and it's still standing.

People do tend to accuse me of being grubby but I give it a little bit of pantene everytime I'm in the shower. I always ask the wristband bandits to put mine on loosely and every year they have complied so I can take mine on and off easily but I know Ill lose it.

Mine will come off at the gate when the 09 one goes on - I dont want too many cluttering my wrist (and thank God we already got bright green out of the way in 05 - the red is so pretty :lol: )

Seeing this inspired me, ran straight out and bought a massive pin board doo daa felly. Im currently constructing my own collarge of gig tickets, festival swag and all things musical :lol: finally sorting it all out feels good. Its great looking at tickets and minding the madness that occured on each outing :lol:
Edited by mynameisearl