Rock am Ring 2009

Guest Squig

thats any van, even opel astra size! so long as its under 2.5m tall, then it goes up another amount. Its because they are classed as commercial vehicles, so they charge more.

In responce to those posting e-mail addy's in here, i would replace the @ with [at] and the dot with [dot] just so your inbox does not get flooded with spam :P

NEED WORK SOO BADLY!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there, two of us are heading over from Kerry too but we are heading over on the Friday morning, when are ye? We are both from Kerry so a bit of rebel v kingdom slagging might just be whats needed. I've been before (6yrs ago or something) and its really a blast. Not too far to go once you get into Hahn airport either. If ye are travelling the same day and interested in sharing taxis etc that would be mighty.

pod131[at]hotmail[dot]com,

Heading over from Ireland also, got a cheap flight from Kerry to Hahn so anyone outside of Dublin might be interested in that, just myself and the girlfriend heading, anyone else from our area (Cork) heading out?

Hey there, two of us are heading over from Kerry too but we are heading over on the Friday morning, when are ye? We are both from Kerry so a bit of rebel v kingdom slagging might just be whats needed. I've been before (6yrs ago or something) and its really a blast. Not too far to go once you get into Hahn airport either. If ye are travelling the same day and interested in sharing taxis etc that would be mighty.

Nice, cant believe i left it 2 late for rock am ring! got werchter tickets now and booked on festivalbus, did you decide against them in the end?

werchters gona b immense, last yr was top drawer but i think its gona b too much this year!

can never have 2 many irish!!

Hello everyone!

Virgin poster here. I read this forum last year but never posted anything. Great forum and big thanks to everyone that has contributed. It was great help last year when we were goming first time.

How are everyones festival plans and arrangements going on? We are having a rough one. We choose to get our tickets trough a friends friend who lives in Germany. We send the money and waited few days that she would let us know that the tickets has been sent...Now it has been weeks and she dont answer phone nor email. And ofcourse the tickets has been sold out now. So if anyone has any spare tickets please let me know. You can email me to: vasipaa@hotmail.com or Salvio@luukku.com

Ok enough of that. I had a cracker last year! I lost my camera first day, got terrible sunburn and was so drunk at sarurday night that i had to use my pocket knife to get into my tent...So i am definetly coming this year and getting my ticket one way or another <_< . We are coming wednesday this year, and i was wondering what are the best campsites to aim for? Is there a lot of people by wednesday?

Cheers

hey guys, just need some advice me and 2 friends coming over to rock am ring for the second time, but this year we are flying over.

Just need to know what the information on when the campsite opens?. is it wednesday mid-day or thursday?.

secondly to save on eating cost last year i took a little camping stove the ones that use them can gas canistars and all fit nicely in box. available in most uk camping shops. I wont be able to take any gas on the flights but corious how easy i can get hold of them in germany.

I'm planning on flying into cologne and then training it down into kolbonz (shuttle bus place).

any advice would be much appricated.

thanks tommy and ps hope to see you guys around

Camping grounds "officialy" open on midday wednesday, at least they did in previous years but you can camp there even before that. "Officialy" means that you can get wrist bands from that moment aswell.

If you end up getting there after midnight (when those offices giving out wrist bands are closed on wednesday) you can get it with just showing the ticket to security :blink:

and about the camping stove, I've got no idea hehe