Rock am Ring 2009

Guest Squig

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got my Tickets. Did Rock im Park not sell out last year during January without a band being named on there web. I take no chances anyway.

Rock n Roll man.

Would like to see AC/DC there in 2009.

Kiss announced months ago they were doing a Stadium Tour in 2009 so who knows if they would play RiP and RaR. I see Rammstein playing as they are bringing a new Album out in 2009. Van Halen seem to be heading to Europe to - Would be good to see them there. Looking forward to it anyway.

Ive got my Tickets. Did Rock im Park not sell out last year during January without a band being named on there web. I take no chances anyway.

Rock n Roll man.

Would like to see AC/DC there in 2009.

Kiss announced months ago they were doing a Stadium Tour in 2009 so who knows if they would play RiP and RaR. I see Rammstein playing as they are bringing a new Album out in 2009. Van Halen seem to be heading to Europe to - Would be good to see them there. Looking forward to it anyway.

lol tbh im really not that bothered who headlines. I prefer alot of alternative and punk music, main reason i went to RaR this year was for bad religion, jimmy eat world and offspring etc lol. I would love if greenday headlined but dont think that will happen again.

I got 4 Rock im Park tickets for Nuremberg within 3 days last week using eventim.

Did you know the Rolling Stones and AC/DC cancelled a gig here in Nuremberg because of POOR ticket sales. Thats what happens when you out price your gigs man.

Rock am Ring and Rock im Park can afford AC/DC and any other band for that matter. They are making enough cash.

I would settle for AC/DC, KISS, Rammstein, Van Halen, Joe Satriani, Judas Priest and not forgetting Def Leppard who were on tour with whitesnake in the far east. And who cares about Guns and Roses ( I would give them a 20 min slot and thats it if they were playing because the singer could not handle a full set. Even after a 15 year rest).

mine might be waiting for me when i get back into england then! I am currently in egypt, lets hope it is! i ordered on release day so here is hoping for a low number! I posted a good quality image last year, all holo's and serials, didnt make a blind bit of differance to me, if someone wants to counterfeit they need both sides as they always have fancy colours on the rear! well this net is costing me a small fortune, and im supposed to be finishing my company formation, so back we go!

The fact that they aren't here yet doesn't mean that they'll come in February. I hope for the next two weeks, but if it is only the 15th of January I wouldn't be surprised neither. It seems incredible hard to get any bands to play for June next year. None of the festivals have official bands announced so far besides Sweden Rock (Hurricane, Pinkpop, Download, Werchter besides Oasis which is a weak start, ...) whereas the August Festivals are buzzing (at least within Germany: Open Flair, Taubertal, Highfield, Area 4)...