Breaking Bad (Warning, contains spoilers)

t8yman

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

C'mon... C'mon...

cartmen_wii3-701986.jpg

Season 3 starts tomorrow in the US. Suprised there hasn't been a leak of the first episode as there was with other shows.

Apparently, the plot is going to feature a Mexican drug cartel (perhaps something to do with that mad song in Spanish at the start of one of the episodes in season 2, the one below). A clip I've seen also shows Gus (the bloke who runs the chicken place) offering him $3 million for 3 weeks of his time.

Looking at that video and thinking about how they like to put in plot indicators that get forgotten about (like the teddy bear in the pool), Walt could end up dead at the end of the season.

Anyone watched the new episode yet?

I downloaded it on Monday and then didn't watch it. Saving it for either tonight or tomorrow depending on it I go out or not.

yup :P

I wonder if you can resist the temptation to read this spoiler

:P

Seemed like a bit of a non-event as the first episode.

I was cained a little worse for ware from the brownies I'd had, but there seemed to be little oddities about it. In the previous seasons would they have bigged those two brothers up so much? Yeah, they're badass, I get the point.

And given that

he'd just acknowledged that he's been dealing meth

, you'd have thought she'd of heard him out.

I still think that its going to end up tieing in to that song at the start of one of the episodes last season where its his body at the end of it and the lyrics were "he's dead he just doesn't know it yet"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Holy f**k...that was amazing :O

Indeed it was. Damn I love this show.

I thought that the boy was gonna get killed, but not like that, I thought he might have eaten the burgers that the whore walked away with or something. Totally did not expect walt doing that at the end though, maybe the running over part but the shooting, he didn't even think about it, damn!

Got two to watch now. 'Fly' was a bit dull after some proper quality ones so I wasn't too quick to watch last weeks

Aw I loved the fly episode. I love it when it is just those two together. So funny.

Aaron Paul is fabulous as Jesse. All the cast are great, but he is my favourite. Finale next week. Sad times :(

Edited by millionaire