Wickerman 2009

Guest Paul ™

I'm waiting on approval from redstar for the group ;)

Met up with a few at the efest camp this year at rockness, and look forward to sharing a few beers/ciders with you guys at wickerman. (although the food topics previously posted do sound well scrummy :lol: )

Paul I'm sure we met up at TITP 3-4 years ago in campervan area.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm waiting on approval from redstar for the group ;)

Met up with a few at the efest camp this year at rockness, and look forward to sharing a few beers/ciders with you guys at wickerman. (although the food topics previously posted do sound well scrummy ;) )

Paul I'm sure we met up at TITP 3-4 years ago in campervan area.

Am waiting on approval too.. but he ain't on much to approve people ;)

I was at the eFest camp this year at Rockness.. did we meet? :lol:

And perhaps we did meet at T.. been a while my memory can barely remember my last festival never mind 3-4 years ago ;)

Hey Cals ;)

eFest camp will be just as you go in to the campsite field from the car park through the wall. Pretty much 1/2 way down the campsite. Am sure someone will advise on any flags/gazebos to look out for.

Nope no Lowlands this year mate.

hello. treacle is now the person to speak to about the wicker man fest group as I have resigned. sorry for not doing as much as I could but I recently lost my job and didnt get online much. I also will now not be going to the festival. have a good weekend.

sean.

hello. treacle is now the person to speak to about the wicker man fest group as I have resigned. sorry for not doing as much as I could but I recently lost my job and didnt get online much. I also will now not be going to the festival. have a good weekend.

sean.

Anyone in the mood to listen to a bit of self promotion? If not, apologies

My band, the Second Hand Marching Band are playing at 4pm, Friday in the Solus tent

www.myspace.com/thesecondhandmarchingband

Have a wee listen, and if you fancy, come along, it'd be much appreciated!

just checked the weather @ the met office site and its sayin rain all day wed, thursday during the day no rain but showers in the evenintg, heavy showers on friday during the day and the sun has got his hat on come saturday no rain.

bring it on 1 n a half days to go

Think it's about 12 mate.

The replacement poles have not arrived for my gazebo yet :lol: Fingers crossed that I get home from work to find them here today or else no Pinkie :D:D:)

Edited by cals

hey paul how's things mate, lynn was talkin to gillian, she was saying she is not gonna make it shame man. Is there space for 2 more tents at camp e fest - would be good to catch up again. We are not leaving till after 8 so will be a late enty into the campsite