Benicassim 2009

Guest stubbs

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thinking of going this year and currently looking at hotels in Castellon or Oropesa.

needing to know what the shuttle buses to Beni are like from Castellon and/or Oropesa? presuming there are.

Do they run consistently around the clock? like after the headliners finish at night/early in the morning?

Will I need to book them before hand and if so where from?

So, we're flying into barcelona at 10am on the tuesday morning.

What is the best way for us to get to CampFIB? Went to valencia last year, so not sure what's best from barca.

Any links for train sites or tranfers much appreciated! My googling isn't coming up with too much info.

Awesome, you hittin Barca first for a few days?

Be careful on the train.. from Barca to Beni your fine, but when everybody is coming back on the same day more or less, then it starts to get a whole lot more hectic.

Depending on where your flying back from bus can be a good option, only 40mins or so to Valencia airport.

Just booked the last £14.99 flight Luton to Reus and my boyfriends was £24.99 - still a bargain though at £55/£65 each!! Booked a hotel in Oropesa woo which I didn't think would be possible at this time, 3 star and £260 each for the week - sweeeeeeeeeet!

I really can't afford it but my credit card needed punishing!!