Benicassim 2009

Guest stubbs

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard a few people saying how they hired cars. I checked this site

http://www.doyouspain.com/reus-car-hire/reus-car-hire.htm

Anyone know what their reputation is or could recommend a good hire car firm that I can get from Reus.

There are 4 of us and this seems so much cheaper than getting a bus down. Only worry is us getting lost/damage to car while we are at festival. We will only really be using it for getting there and back.

Cheers all

I have heard a few people saying how they hired cars. I checked this site

http://www.doyouspain.com/reus-car-hire/reus-car-hire.htm

Anyone know what their reputation is or could recommend a good hire car firm that I can get from Reus.

There are 4 of us and this seems so much cheaper than getting a bus down. Only worry is us getting lost/damage to car while we are at festival. We will only really be using it for getting there and back.

Cheers all

Anyone know where/how much the car parking is at the festival? Is it easy to go back to the car to get stuff? I'm thinking we'll want to leave ipods etc in there to keep them safe!

Also, does anyone know how long it takes for lastminute.com to email the e-tickets? I've received the confirmation email but not the tickets yet.

Cheers

So my tickets arrived this week. I was in charge of ordering 4 tickets and i was aware of this responsibilty at different times so i bought them all seperately. When i opened them it said the date that i had bought them on the right side. Then my girlfriend sent me her ticket and i realised that the date of purchase stated that she bought hers on the 1st of January 1970. Will this be a problem or will they not even realise/give a shit?

Ok so most my question are being answered now. Just one more, hopefully...

Now i have tried google i promise, but found nothing.

How much alcohol am I allowed to take from England to Spain on a plane? Also in regards to this, is it even worth taking alcohol. My only worry is that i'm not sure how keen on Cider the Spanish are, and how likely I am to find any reasonably priced Cider in Benicassim? Unfortunately this is my choice of drink. If not, i'll settle for Vodkaaaa.

Ok so most my question are being answered now. Just one more, hopefully...

Now i have tried google i promise, but found nothing.

How much alcohol am I allowed to take from England to Spain on a plane? Also in regards to this, is it even worth taking alcohol. My only worry is that i'm not sure how keen on Cider the Spanish are, and how likely I am to find any reasonably priced Cider in Benicassim? Unfortunately this is my choice of drink. If not, i'll settle for Vodkaaaa.

ppl I've set up a group over on www tufs.co.uk

I've called 'Beni beach party 09'. I believe we can pull together and get a beach party this year of our own! LAST DAY! The Last one was 05 i think - official one anyway ;)

Join the group, and we can all hook up once over there on last day. :lol:

There's a crowd of us looking into going this year and covering all options by getting an apartment (Marina D'Or - anyone stay here?) and camping tickets too. Be nice to have the luxury of a bed with the craic of the campsite. Anyone know if there's any security issue with leaving the site with a camping band? I know when I went to RockNess last year they had a 'no pass outs' rule which meant if you left the campsite you weren't getting back in. Cheers :P

There's a crowd of us looking into going this year and covering all options by getting an apartment (Marina D'Or - anyone stay here?) and camping tickets too. Be nice to have the luxury of a bed with the craic of the campsite. Anyone know if there's any security issue with leaving the site with a camping band? I know when I went to RockNess last year they had a 'no pass outs' rule which meant if you left the campsite you weren't getting back in. Cheers :P