Benicassim 2009

Guest stubbs

We booked an apt in Beni for 1500 for the 2 weeks ( 15th -29th ) , reckon we'll hang around for the week after and maybe head down south for a few days .

3 double bedrooms + pull out couch bed. 2 bathrooms , swimming pool etc....

8 of us goin so work out not too bad for 1500....Ive done my time with camping at festivals around europe . Still have to get flights sorted though..

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my tickets for Beni booked yesterday :rolleyes:

Flying from Newcastle to Barcelona on the Tuesday (14th) and coming back on the 21st.

I think we're gonna be getting an apartment.. Means we have somewhere to recover for a bit with air con.

Can't wait!

To be honest.

I would rather lick my own Gooch than go to Beni nowadays. Meanfiddler have ripped the soul out of this festival and just marketed it to the 18 to 21 year old f**kwits in England that go to Leeds and Reading. Beni used to be a great festival where people from countries from all over Europe would unite. Now it just houses English c**ts who want to just sunbathe, get pissed and have a scrap. Obviously this does not apply to all people from England, but from all accounts it is now becoming a vast majority.

For those of you that do go to a European festival which is under the radar of the NME and those reading this who know of these festivals, keep it to yourself and don't tell anyone!

Thanks

Got my tickets for Beni booked yesterday :(

Flying from Newcastle to Barcelona on the Tuesday (14th) and coming back on the 21st.

I think we're gonna be getting an apartment.. Means we have somewhere to recover for a bit with air con.

Can't wait!

Hey, so Beni is coming up close again. I will be coming up again this year but this time there will be a group of 50+ Maltese. If anyone was there last year do you remember the free Maltese hugs? Well they will be back again this year and they have improved so everyone get ready for them

FINALLY!!! my posts can be seen again :D not that anyone missed me haha. But i got a warning about a year ago and i couldn't post, or at least i could but no one could see it, including me even tho the wee notch on the folder suggested i'd posted.

But i'm back and i'm going to beni. Bungalow in Bonterra booked already :)

Hey peeps!

just wonderin...is it nice and easy to get to Valencia train station from the airport? guessing trains do go to beni regular from valencia anyway and not just on a festival days?

as im thinkin of flyin on the Sunday and beaching it on the Sunday night and being nice and early for the campsite openin... anyone else doing this? :)

Edited by InMuseWorld

Hey, how´s it going.....of course we missed ya!!

So, with no Summercase this year (very unlikely) it looks like i´ll be showing my face at Beni again....i too will be staying in Bonterra. How much did the bungalow cost? I was looking yesterday, don´t think any are left.

Foos, RHCP & REM both not touring this year

The Verve did all there's last year I think could possinbly happen

Moby could happen cus he's so shite lately

I was thinking of doing Benni lately, but the line up is uninspiring, and I heard nothing but bad things, would like to do a major fest abroad though

i've heard that a big part of it are pretty much your standard "brits on tour" types, as in smash it, down it in one, beer lairyness rah rah rah it's not my country so i don't give a f**k types (not been, this is from a mate so second hand info). Kind of like the equivilant to v :)