Benicassim 2009

Guest stubbs

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I might be with Dez on this one.

Who the f*ck releases tickets before they have even confirmed one single act?

Although I can guarantee the Tings Tings will be there as they'd turn up to the opening of a bag of crisps.

Some acts please Fiber so I can at least make an educated decision on whether or not to attend.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys

Doing a bit of Beni research. Has anyone from Scotland bought flights yet? I can't see anything cheap except flyglobespan but only goes to Barcelona which is about 140 but crap times and can only fly out Tues to Tues.

I dunno if its actually do-able unless you wanna fly from scotland to england and then as its nearer, seems a lot of hassle if you need to fly from scotland anyway. dammit!!!!

Anyone having the same problem!!?

Hey guys

Doing a bit of Beni research. Has anyone from Scotland bought flights yet? I can't see anything cheap except flyglobespan but only goes to Barcelona which is about 140 but crap times and can only fly out Tues to Tues.

I dunno if its actually do-able unless you wanna fly from scotland to england and then as its nearer, seems a lot of hassle if you need to fly from scotland anyway. dammit!!!!

Anyone having the same problem!!?

I think prob camping if i do go, but again, hassle with taking tent and the wee things associated with camping. Apartments are well tempting but i've done a wee tiny bit of research and seems pretty expensive.

Also thinking of flying glasgow-barca and hiring a car. The road looks fairy straightforward and straight, going on the assumption that there is car parking at the campsite, i think it would only be about a 3 hour drive down and means that could take more on the plane, stop on the way for booze/food etc.

We booked an apt in Beni for 1500 for the 2 weeks ( 15th -29th ) , reckon we'll hang around for the week after and maybe head down south for a few days .

3 double bedrooms + pull out couch bed. 2 bathrooms , swimming pool etc....

8 of us goin so work out not too bad for 1500....Ive done my time with camping at festivals around europe . Still have to get flights sorted though..

I think prob camping if i do go, but again, hassle with taking tent and the wee things associated with camping. Apartments are well tempting but i've done a wee tiny bit of research and seems pretty expensive.

Also thinking of flying glasgow-barca and hiring a car. The road looks fairy straightforward and straight, going on the assumption that there is car parking at the campsite, i think it would only be about a 3 hour drive down and means that could take more on the plane, stop on the way for booze/food etc.

im havin the same problem, looks like only was is to get a flight to london then to barcelona, cant find any direct flights at all

havin some problems finding hotels aswell, are you planning on camping or stayin in a hotel?

Myself and friends are flying from Dublin to Reus on the Tuesday then back the next Tuesday.

We don't have room for any camping equipment is there anywhere we could get it over there?

We are thinking a tent (For bags) a few hammocks if there is anywhere to string them and a canopy for shade.

Anyone know if that can be done?

FINALLY!!! my posts can be seen again :lol: not that anyone missed me haha. But i got a warning about a year ago and i couldn't post, or at least i could but no one could see it, including me even tho the wee notch on the folder suggested i'd posted.

But i'm back and i'm going to beni. Bungalow in Bonterra booked already :lol:

There's a few of us looking at going, I just wish I had the money to buy tickets and flights NOW! I'm just worried about leaving the festival to get back to the airport in time for an 11.35am flight on the Monday morning - how realistic is it going to be to catch the coach that early, or will be be queueing for hours?