Benicassim 2009

Guest stubbs

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

A group of us were throwing around the idea of Benicassim this time around as a different form of festival.

What sort of time do you think we should book our plane tickets? Which is the best airport to fly into and whats the transport like getting to the site itself. There would be a group of anywhere between 6 - 10 of us going. Potentially more depending on the line up

A group of us were throwing around the idea of Benicassim this time around as a different form of festival.

What sort of time do you think we should book our plane tickets? Which is the best airport to fly into and whats the transport like getting to the site itself. There would be a group of anywhere between 6 - 10 of us going. Potentially more depending on the line up

• 2 weeks later...
I met quite a few people there last year that had been to Exit, the majority looked a bit cabbaged though after caning it in Exit.

you could probably do it by train, might take a few days though

flying Belgrade to Barca/Valencia being the other option

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I've already asked about the age thing but just want to double check.

Normally I get in bars and clubs in this country so I should be ok out there? if the worst happens and I got ID'd for not being 18 a letter from my parents would get me in yeah?

Either way I'll probably just buy tickets and not shave for a few weeks before lol so I definitely look old enough, any replies would be appreciated, so excited by the prospect of benicassim 09, reckon it would blow my first festival - v this year - out the water.

please could somebody help me out?

i was told tickets were going on sale today at 9am on seetickets.com (december 15th), i've been checking all morning but nothing is coming up on the website. Does that mean they have sold out? If so, do they go on sale in batches and therefore there will be more on sale soon?

This will be my first year at benicassim, I've previously bought tickets from seetickets for all the festivals i've been to and i'm nt really sure what other websites are safe to use..anybody??

please could somebody help me out?

i was told tickets were going on sale today at 9am on seetickets.com (december 15th), i've been checking all morning but nothing is coming up on the website. Does that mean they have sold out? If so, do they go on sale in batches and therefore there will be more on sale soon?

This will be my first year at benicassim, I've previously bought tickets from seetickets for all the festivals i've been to and i'm nt really sure what other websites are safe to use..anybody??

i've always got my ticket direct from ticktacktickets in spain as they will post you the tickets as soon as you have bought them, saves waiting until the week before, especially if you plan to go out early. think it's 140 euro's plus 30 0r 40 for the airmail, so costs a bit more now that the £ is crap, but used to work out cheaper than buying through see or ticketmaster.

if theres a few of you getting them at the same time it's probs still worth it to save the hassle.