Films

Guest razz1e

Lucas sees the films as "work in progress" doesnt he? So he has no problem changing it over over. The only issue I have with the changes hes made (didnt mind Jar Jar too much) is changing the music at the end of Return of the Jedi. That was an awful thing to do. Awful.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best thing they could do with Star Wars right now is to make Knights of the Old Republic into a film or TV series.

And make sure Lucas signs the cheques but otherwise keeps his bearded mush out of the way.

Let Star Wars die.

Currently it's writhing around on some volcanic ash with it's limbs hacked off, and Lucas plans on preserving it via technology, and we all know how this story ends - with me chucking my entire Star Wars collection into a f*cking reactor.

Edited by Purple Monkey

Finally got around to watching my Xmas present of the Star Wars box set (original and re-mastered combined). So far have watched Empire and Jedi original theatrical release version. Not seen them for ages and am still totally in awe of them :P

Finally got around to watching my Xmas present of the Star Wars box set (original and re-mastered combined). So far have watched Empire and Jedi original theatrical release version. Not seen them for ages and am still totally in awe of them :P

Just watched "the firm" 90 minutes of my life I can never get back.

It's a pisspoor remake of the 80s gary oldman hooligan tv movie.

I should have known better- one of the quotes on the box is "the movie of the year - nuts magazine"

great soundtrack, but f**k me I never realised how good a job "ashes to ashes" did of the 80's till I watched this.