Sign in to follow this  
Guest rossg123

Possile Headliners for 2009

Kasabian wont headline thats a stupid idea, doubt greenday will be back so soon either, im lookin for iron maiden that would be my ideal choice prodigy aswell would be great, think both are fair bets but its very hard to call

didnt realise it was that way round, all the years kinda merge into one for me lol, maybe greendays an alright shout then 5 years is about right. In my eyes Prodigy are definitly big enough to headline, esp as they managed to be 2nd headliners in 2001 (think it was 2001), maybe there populatiry has wilted a bit tho i dunno

Edited by Chill

didnt realise it was that way round, all the years kinda merge into one for me lol, maybe greendays an alright shout then 5 years is about right. In my eyes Prodigy are definitly big enough to headline, esp as they managed to be 2nd headliners in 2001 (think it was 2001), maybe there populatiry has wilted a bit tho i dunno

OASIS would be good .... dad says 'im getting tickets for oasis in cornwall' i get exited ...its for him and mum , so yeah oasis at leeds would be good ... foo fighters are always touring the UK but they are amazing live. . .. .. Im sure leeds will give us some good bands to watch

OASIS would be good .... dad says 'im getting tickets for oasis in cornwall' i get exited ...its for him and mum , so yeah oasis at leeds would be good ... foo fighters are always touring the UK but they are amazing live. . .. .. Im sure leeds will give us some good bands to watch

Does anyone reckon Kings Of Leon have any chance of headlining? Is it doubtful, considering thier string of headline slots this year? or what?

I was just thinking. If KOL do headline, would they be Sunday headliners instead of Saturday headliners? Because they'll have four albums out by next August, which is quite a lot of albums.

I was just thinking. If KOL do headline, would they be Sunday headliners instead of Saturday headliners? Because they'll have four albums out by next August, which is quite a lot of albums.

I'm starting to think Kings Of Leon would be a very strong bet, especially if they have come up with more songs as good as their latest single, on their new album. But it would be a very stale line-up if two of the headliners were Kings Of Leon and Arctic Monkeys with respect to them both, anyone agree?

I'm starting to think Kings Of Leon would be a very strong bet, especially if they have come up with more songs as good as their latest single, on their new album. But it would be a very stale line-up if two of the headliners were Kings Of Leon and Arctic Monkeys with respect to them both, anyone agree?

I would be happy with KOL and Arctic Monkeys, if they stuck Radiohead or Muse onto the line-up. Any chance of Muse and Radiohead? I would die happy.

The best headliners are always bands that may not ever come around again for ages or ever again. Iron Maiden, Pixies, Rage, etc.

The best headliners are always bands that may not ever come around again for ages or ever again. Iron Maiden, Pixies, Rage, etc.

AC/DC - except they'll be at Download. Which given their history is where they belong. But they are always a top show - if you're drunk and are not put off by old men in children's outfits.

on the subject of which. To tackle the child obesity crisis © Daily Mail then shouldn't all the peedo's be released from jail? It'd give the fat kids a reason to keep on their toes a bit.

I wouldn't mind AC/DC, if there were two more alternative/contempary headliners like Radiohead, Muse or Kings of Leon or something similar. Their live performane will most probably be really stiff due to their old age.