Possile Headliners for 2009

Guest rossg123

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt realise it was that way round, all the years kinda merge into one for me lol, maybe greendays an alright shout then 5 years is about right. In my eyes Prodigy are definitly big enough to headline, esp as they managed to be 2nd headliners in 2001 (think it was 2001), maybe there populatiry has wilted a bit tho i dunno

Edited by Chill

didnt realise it was that way round, all the years kinda merge into one for me lol, maybe greendays an alright shout then 5 years is about right. In my eyes Prodigy are definitly big enough to headline, esp as they managed to be 2nd headliners in 2001 (think it was 2001), maybe there populatiry has wilted a bit tho i dunno

OASIS would be good .... dad says 'im getting tickets for oasis in cornwall' i get exited ...its for him and mum , so yeah oasis at leeds would be good ... foo fighters are always touring the UK but they are amazing live. . .. .. Im sure leeds will give us some good bands to watch

OASIS would be good .... dad says 'im getting tickets for oasis in cornwall' i get exited ...its for him and mum , so yeah oasis at leeds would be good ... foo fighters are always touring the UK but they are amazing live. . .. .. Im sure leeds will give us some good bands to watch

I was just thinking. If KOL do headline, would they be Sunday headliners instead of Saturday headliners? Because they'll have four albums out by next August, which is quite a lot of albums.

I'm starting to think Kings Of Leon would be a very strong bet, especially if they have come up with more songs as good as their latest single, on their new album. But it would be a very stale line-up if two of the headliners were Kings Of Leon and Arctic Monkeys with respect to them both, anyone agree?

I'm starting to think Kings Of Leon would be a very strong bet, especially if they have come up with more songs as good as their latest single, on their new album. But it would be a very stale line-up if two of the headliners were Kings Of Leon and Arctic Monkeys with respect to them both, anyone agree?

The best headliners are always bands that may not ever come around again for ages or ever again. Iron Maiden, Pixies, Rage, etc.

AC/DC - except they'll be at Download. Which given their history is where they belong. But they are always a top show - if you're drunk and are not put off by old men in children's outfits.

on the subject of which. To tackle the child obesity crisis © Daily Mail then shouldn't all the peedo's be released from jail? It'd give the fat kids a reason to keep on their toes a bit.