Given Up On Leeds

Guest spike1911

Ive been going to Leeds fest since 2002 and despite this years great lineup it was once again ruined by marrauding idiots and a massive proportion of drugged up nob heads. All i could heard constantly is, oh i just bought 20 pounds of ket, lets go bag some coke etc etc. Also some complete idiots went around yellow bubble grabbing full bin bags and emptying the contents everywhere, whats the point? In addition to this organisation was once again quite poor in many aspects of the camp site with regards to allowing many parts of the site to get extremely dangerous with deep mud.

In conclusion, i won't be doing Leeds again... its slowly being suffocated by the idiotic element and i don't want to be part of it anymore.

problems at Reading too with bunch of twats burning n wrecking everything on the last night thinking its cool to destroy stuff,

if i get enough guest passes again, i'm definitely camping there instead of slumming it with my mates, n a few thousand twats

I agree. Fifth time at festival after always doing yellow and did brown this year and it was my best year yet. Is was a lot more chilled out, but still lively enough. Plus everyone seemed okay, we had a good laugh with quite a few camped by us. It's a bit of a stretch to the arena, but I think I'll be doing brown again next year.

I agree. Fifth time at festival after always doing yellow and did brown this year and it was my best year yet. Is was a lot more chilled out, but still lively enough. Plus everyone seemed okay, we had a good laugh with quite a few camped by us. It's a bit of a stretch to the arena, but I think I'll be doing brown again next year.

I've bought tickets for next year but I have to admit that I enjoyed it the least this time than ever (I've been to them all) but this was possibly down to the crap weather and the fact that someone let our tyres down on the car on the sunday. Prepared to give it one last chance (if they sort out the main stage sound)

I think it will come down to the lineup when it is released as thats all i really care about anyway! this year me and my friends were camped next to a walk way so got alot of shit next year will be further in to the mix and that will hopefully lessen the amount of dickheads coming past.

My answer to the problem is stop the scousers going :D.

I know thats really biased but when there was a big fire on the final night near us i would swear it was little scouse shits that started it

• 2 weeks later...

Got some knobheads who spiked me on Sunday, completely ruined my night as I was loving it up until then, gave me a drink, but it had a lovely array of pills in it and I had a terrible reaction, I went into a rage and ran off to try and murder my ex, luckily I was brought down half way there by perusing mates but had to be held down all night, ruining the rest of the night for me and my mates.

If you want to do drugs, fine, but why waste them on giving them to unwilling strangers?

I think it will come down to the lineup when it is released as thats all i really care about anyway! this year me and my friends were camped next to a walk way so got alot of shit next year will be further in to the mix and that will hopefully lessen the amount of dickheads coming past.

My answer to the problem is stop the scousers going ;).

I know thats really biased but when there was a big fire on the final night near us i would swear it was little scouse shits that started it

I nearly didnt attend this year one of the reasons being the same as yours. If it wasnt for the stella line up i dont think i would have bothered. I was even tempted to bail anyway but that was due to other circumstances. I dont know about next year, my main enjoyment at Leeds is meeting up with people i havent seen all year. I'll have to see what the line up is like an how i stand financially.

I've been tgo every Leeds (except 2000) and I've alweays had a great time. Yes there are alot of arseholes on the Sunday night but you just have to deal with it. My girlfriend had never been to Leeds before this year and was worried about the trouble, but she had a great time and we were camped in Blue. I'll keep on going as I love Leeds and always have a great time.

Ive given up on V, to many drugged up chavs.

The organisation at V is terrible compered to Leeds, the hole site for the last 3 years only resembles a field for friday before it becomes a bog/huge toilet.

• 1 month later...

it is true you do get a minority that ruin it for the rest of us, ive have been sat in my village talking about next years fest (missed this years :( ) and had a group who, for lack of a better term, are the troublemakers and they said they wanted to go. when we asked who they wanted to see they said they weren't interested in bands they just want to go for the drugs and the fact they can get away with stuff they wouldn't normally be able to

that really p****d me off. the fact they wanted and were willing to spend £180 on a ticket to a "5 day, no limits" party

but im still gonna go. im not gonna let the minority ruin ny experinece