Suggestions for 2009 line up?

Guest andyblack

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite happy with the line up so far, fairly sure I suggested Zutons as a good Summer Sundae headliner a while ago so can't complain. Hope they don't clash with Bon Iver though, I really want to see both.

The bands that spring to mind at the moment for this year although this will no doubt change on a weekly basis before the festival are;

Florence and the Machine

Rumble Strips

Skint and Demoralised

Eugene Mcguinness

Liam Finn

I also got introduced by a friend to a band called Godwits who he saw at Latitude last year, like what i've heard recorded but haven't seen them live.

Sure i'll think of loads more before between now and then!

I'm quite happy with the line up so far, fairly sure I suggested Zutons as a good Summer Sundae headliner a while ago so can't complain. Hope they don't clash with Bon Iver though, I really want to see both.

The bands that spring to mind at the moment for this year although this will no doubt change on a weekly basis before the festival are;

Florence and the Machine

Rumble Strips

Skint and Demoralised

Eugene Mcguinness

Liam Finn

I also got introduced by a friend to a band called Godwits who he saw at Latitude last year, like what i've heard recorded but haven't seen them live.

Sure i'll think of loads more before between now and then!