Any other band requests for the next Endorse it?

Guest Flounder

Thanks for those and I'm glad recydrate finally went off - strange licensing things afoot :)

Re Pysychobilly - we've always had psychobilly music at EiiD since the very beginning ( Lamma one of the organisers is in The Highliners, amongst other bands!). We're not looking to take anything from Speedfreaks, nor for Psychobilly to take over EiiD. However most of the organisers have sported ludicrous quiffs at some point ( some still do :D ) and we're all into the music and feel that it makes a small yet important part of the EiiD atmosphere :lol:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a headliner, Horace Andy would prove an absolute legend.

Inner Terrestrials and AOS3 back again please cos I missed them this time -- being 200 miles away unavoidably!! :lol:;) -- and I was gutted to!

Tofus kicked arse at Beautiful Days and went down a STORM -- you know they'd make punktastic sense.

Something semihuman and partly edible please, if you can persuade suchlike :lol:

DJ Derek I LIKE!!!

Jerry Dammers with one of his classic ska DJ sets please.

King Blues.

That'll do for now, I'll be back :D

ETA : Misty's Big Adventure, please. Deb recommends them as do many many others who've seen them around smaller festivals, Solfest and Shambala this year included. I've never seen them ...

Oh, and Bikini Beach Band are fab!

Edited by William of Walworth

Suggestions for next year:

The King Blues

Sonic Boom Six

Suicide Bid

The 241ers

Spiral Tribe? I did see someone wearing a t-shirt this year, and I fancy raving whatever the weather next year.

Southampton Ska band - Django

I sure I can think of some more..

The Babylon Whackers

Edited by t3shroom

Morning,

This year was my first EiiD and I'll be back in 2009 whatever the line-up. However, a couple of bands I'd absolutely love to see:

The Rezillos - Iconic punk band theoretically still going after their reformation in 2001, but rather quiet of late :-(

The Electric Brains - they've been rocking the north for years - someone needs to bring them south

I'd also second the earlier vote for Misty's Big Adventure - everyone should see them.

Finally, I'll put in a word for my mate Aiden and his disco shed (http://www.discoshed.com/) which has been the source of much festival fun over the last couple of years.

Cheers,

TIM

Just heard an album by a band called Sublime and jolly good it was too. They sound lik ethe sort of raving fruitcakes that would go down rather well at EDID.

AS for hutchdady I can only asume you did see another band as the Goldblade I saw late on the Sunday night were great. A real "perfomance" Like an ironic Glam Punk if there is such a thing, I mean do you believe in the power of rock and roll??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...