Any other band requests for the next Endorse it?

Guest Flounder

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok:

Firstly and Most Importantly

Rudy La Crioux & The All Stars

http://www.myspace.com/rudylacriouxtheallstars

Nigel Lewis Was Ace and Made my Whole festival Year in 2008

Psychobilly:

Nigel Lewis and The Zorchmen

Meteors

Demented Are Go

Guana Batz

Punk:

SLF

Citizen Fish / Sub Humans

Flux of Pink Indians

Ska:

Bad Manners

Selecter

Toots and The Maytals

Skunkabilly:

Hobo Jones and The Junkyard Dogs

Local Stuff:

Who's Afear'd

Err Yeah Any of the Above would be Great..... :ph34r:

Edited by Mad-Iccy

Ok:

Firstly and Most Importantly

Rudy La Crioux & The All Stars

http://www.myspace.com/rudylacriouxtheallstars

Nigel Lewis Was Ace and Made my Whole festival Year in 2008

Psychobilly:

Nigel Lewis and The Zorchmen

Meteors

Demented Are Go

Guana Batz

Punk:

SLF

Citizen Fish / Sub Humans

Flux of Pink Indians

Ska:

Bad Manners

Selecter

Toots and The Maytals

Skunkabilly:

Hobo Jones and The Junkyard Dogs

Local Stuff:

Who's Afear'd

Err Yeah Any of the Above would be Great..... :P

Love to hear:

Eek A Mouse

Max Romeo

Pablo Moses

Augustus Pablo

In fact you should book them all! Please

I've just got back from the Recydrate festival in Brecon and the line up there was fantastic! I've never seen so much brass, any or better still all of these bands would be brilliant! Some of them have already played at Endorse It anyway and would be great to see them back, so any of the below!

The Inbreds (a bit of poor man's GLC, but good)

Dub From Atlantis

First Degree Burns (BRILLIANT!)

Smerins Anti Social Club

Babyhead

Scubaroots

Tragic Roundabout

Zen Hussies

Los Albertos

Imperial Leisure know a few of these have been already 'Endorsed' but next year again PLEASE!!!

Bad Manners

A few other bands that I reckon would go down well would be The King Blues, and, though I think they might not be going any more, the wonderful Captain Everything! The Voodoo Glowskulls. The Surfing Turnips would also be good fun, if it wouldn't tread too much on the Whose Afeared territory...

Not to harp too much back to the other security subject, BUT, the security at Recydrate were pussycats, no dogs, no attitude, just totally cool. And given the copious amounts of cider being drunk, no trouble anywhere. Know Recydrate is a bit of a smaller festival, so there are different logistics to consider, but whoever their security was, it would be worth considering using them...

The 'Billy' element of the festival is good and I do like it, among the other genres, but I for one wouldn't like the emphasis to go too much over to that side, there's the Speedreaks Ball for all things Billy and I don't think Endorse It is the place for it to kind of take over. SLF would be a great addition if you can get them.

I've just got back from the Recydrate festival in Brecon and the line up there was fantastic! I've never seen so much brass, any or better still all of these bands would be brilliant! Some of them have already played at Endorse It anyway and would be great to see them back, so any of the below!

The Inbreds (a bit of poor man's GLC, but good)

Dub From Atlantis

First Degree Burns (BRILLIANT!)

Smerins Anti Social Club

Babyhead

Scubaroots

Tragic Roundabout

Zen Hussies

Los Albertos

Imperial Leisure know a few of these have been already 'Endorsed' but next year again PLEASE!!!

Bad Manners

A few other bands that I reckon would go down well would be The King Blues, and, though I think they might not be going any more, the wonderful Captain Everything! The Voodoo Glowskulls. The Surfing Turnips would also be good fun, if it wouldn't tread too much on the Whose Afeared territory...

Not to harp too much back to the other security subject, BUT, the security at Recydrate were pussycats, no dogs, no attitude, just totally cool. And given the copious amounts of cider being drunk, no trouble anywhere. Know Recydrate is a bit of a smaller festival, so there are different logistics to consider, but whoever their security was, it would be worth considering using them...

The 'Billy' element of the festival is good and I do like it, among the other genres, but I for one wouldn't like the emphasis to go too much over to that side, there's the Speedreaks Ball for all things Billy and I don't think Endorse It is the place for it to kind of take over. SLF would be a great addition if you can get them.

What brought me to Endorse It was a recommendation from a friend and Eat Static. 2008 was my third time and I still loved it. The silent disco hasn't had a mention, but, once people got the idea, was brilliant. I can jump up and down to most things, but I would like to see a couple of live DJ sets just to balance all the rocka-, psycha- whatever- billy stuff.

Looking forwards to 2009 :-)

Esworp