VIP Tickets

Guest Raver1980

not had one at leeds but i've had a media/press/RIP tic at download fest before and if it's anything like that, you'll get decent showers, proper flushing toilets, a quiet campsite near to the arena and access to certain backstage areas.. have fun! :)

Congrats man vip at leeds is pretty good, been there two or three years. Its in a separate camp site to the rest of the festival which is good if you like it to be quieter. But if you want to be where the party is at then you can still camp with everyone else. It means though you have access to excellent toilets and showers. Also the backstage bar/ breakfast cafe which has excellent and cheaper food which i recommend in the mornings to help the hangover! Also unless its changed you have a separate entrance the main arena which ends up right by the main stage which is handy. Theres a big field right by the backstage bar which is full of benches etc where everyone sits and watches the main stage and many band members etc tend to hang out there. Enjoy yourself ;)

The campsite for guest/VIP is very quiet, but the toilets and showers are great. In 9 years of having guest/VIP tickets I can honestly say I have never seen anyone very famous (this includes eating at artist catering every day!!) but if your a Hollyoaks fan the place is crawling with them ;) plus you can take your own beer in to the arena!! they make you put it in a cup, but better than the bar prices in the arena :P Have fun mate

Haha theres many different ways to get guest/ vip pass. Win tickets. Know someone who works for a sponsor or brewery, use someones "blue badge" for almost any disability and fill out a form in advance, this also gets you a free ticket.

lol right its too late for this year. But if your applying next year you need to go on the site and request a form to fill out. You'll have to explain why you should have access to the vip area and a photocopy/ proof of disability. Then when you turn up at the festival you'l need that person to be with you to pick your wristbands up (Which is near the box office) then your sorted ;)

My Dad knows the company who provide all the porta cabins, loos, golf buggies etc thats how I get mine. Comes in very handy!

N yeah the only ppl I've ever seen were soap starts from hollyoaks, corronation st n emerdale. N djs like collin murray, chris moyles. N bands I have no interest in like the mystery jets n the subways! No one interesting goes in there!

• 2 years later...

My Dad knows the company who provide all the porta cabins, loos, golf buggies etc thats how I get mine. Comes in very handy!

N yeah the only ppl I've ever seen were soap starts from hollyoaks, corronation st n emerdale. N djs like collin murray, chris moyles. N bands I have no interest in like the mystery jets n the subways! No one interesting goes in there!

to get to vip area and yes if you have yelow camping thats vip you park right next to campsite so not too much walking follow these directions:

From the A1 travelling north exit on the slip road signposted Bramham & Thorner – this is the slip road AFTER the A64 slip road. At the top of the slip road turn left onto Thorner Road, follow Thorner Road looking for signe for yellow gate its also the drop off entrance the vip area is on the left once in. Iv been vip for last 5 years it so much better the campsite toilets even had flowers in one year lol.

Is there a guest area within the arena as well? I won through vodafone VIP and they're a bit vague about what you actually get - I know I get yellow parking, guest camping and possible entry to a vodafone viewing platform (whatever that is!) but other than that they don't really say much else!

[/quote

I'll see you there.

To be honest, pretty decent at Leeds (Compared to say V)

Parking is the nearest to the Fest as is the camping which is quite spacious. The Guest access is essentially an area where there is as other people have mentioned has better loo's, cash bar which is less busy, some food stalls, plenty of seating areas and a go on Kylie, Ok the last bit was a lie.

The vodafone viewing platform is essentially the disabled area for wheelchairs which you can get access to for an elevated view.