I actually Enjoyed all of it Except for The Rain

Guest Mad-Iccy

Honest,

I loved every minute and the Only bad parts for me were the Rain and Now I am Knackered...

I didn't see any Security Problems

Although Hobo Jones Nicked all my Cider and Nothing Was Done about It.. :D

Nope Honestly.....

And Hats off To Flounder, Ffi, Lamma and the Rest of The Crew

To Me it's obvious that you care about your Festival and other peoples views of it.

Well Done and Seeya Next Year....

I adored it as always...it's still my favorite festival.

Nothing has tainted my opinion on that at all.

(and i wish people would concentrate on the f**king brilliance of 99.99999 % of it now coz its giving me a downer)

BIG UP to everyone who worked so hard to make me a very happy bunny all weekend! :D

THANKYOU!!

Edited by MsElf

Was my very favourite of the year so far - poor Solfest in a way, will have to go some to approach EIID! Sorry to read of other's not so fine times there, our one was fab - old thingy of the subjective festival experience I spose. The rain was a bit poo but the only annoying thing about the mud was not being able to jump around enough at Dreadzone, our gazebo doing a hari kari in the wind wasn't the best; the plastifarian little shits who stole and ruthlesslessly broke the flagpole won't get a mention in my will, but hey ho - for everything else there's karma.

Only our second time there, but definitely not the last! Twas lovely :D

we all had a brilliant time too , your not the only one.

The rain sucked, but hey we rode it out! I think the rain and the mud made my kids day , they loved it..... and thank the lord for joe bananas and the other stall with the 2nd hand stuff becuase I had to do a couple of trips to get emergency spare wellies and even more dry clothes with my kids and there mud diving !!!

, and that was on top of my being ultra prepared for plenty of dry clothes for them both!!

I got to say sunday was by far one of the high lights of my year so far with ladies day ..... actually if anyone wants to see a few relly cool pics go to my blokes facebook here .... (i think this will link will work to view )

n543549256_1233744_4556.jpg

Endorset pics

theres 2 gallerys named ... Endorset (obviously)

and Id just like to put how all respect to my friend Jackie who shook some maracas so much she had a massive blister in morning half and inch big on her thumb :D ( lmao) , she felt complelled to shake them even though she was starting to suffer!

Edited by barbienightmare

this continues to be the best festie by far and all the people complaining forget that there aint no multi national corporate festival going on here just a group of dedicated people who organise this for peoples enjoyment. they dont have to and i sort of feel privilidged that it goes on . as it started out as a small birthday party a few years ago its great that they wanted to share there fun with us........ a big thanks to the organisers for putting on a brilliant weekend their tireless efforts to make it go smooth was certainly appreciated by me....yes mistakes were probaly made but we are all humans and we all make mistakes its about learning from them and making sure they are rectified for next year which i am sure is what will happen......

as for the security i did not see any problems its a shit job and they are greeted with an amount of hassle by people they do have a hard job but all in all they did their best.

roll on next year.

Have to echo all the positive comments about the weekend, even with all that rain it was brilliant to see everyone still out, dancing, laughing and having a brilliant time.

The music was amazing again, highlights had to be BTTP, Symarip, Skatalites, Pronghorn ace as usual and the Highliners was a proper laugh - even took part in the conga despite best efforts not to.

Loved the wig-on, every night there was a great vibe in there, lovely to see all the smily dancers skidding around on the cider soaked floor, Dubversion's DJing sweet as usual. Only potential negative was some tosser who poked my mate Russell in the eye, but his mate got rid of him before he got hoofed good and proper.

As for they Junkyard dogs... if they ever invite you for a drink, say NO! You can guarantee you'll regret it in the morning!!

Don't mean to belittle anyone else's comments on the forum, but I don't think that it is right to dwell too much on the incident in the bar, in the end there was no real harm done was there?

Gert big massive thanks to Ffi, Lamma, G and everyone for a great festival. Thanks to Flounder for everything! And to everyone who came and saw us (think the rain and the lure of Rita's lovely golden quiche helped there).

Cheers

x

I made this account to just say how good Endorse it in Dorset was dispite the weather!!! I think all the people complaining should understand that its not the weather that makes a good festival and if you didnt have anything to hide or shout about, security wouldnt have been a problem! Can't wait for next year!!!!! :)

Great towing service!! well organised, loads of amazing bands!!! good to see them coping in the terrible weather conditions!

on a bad note monday morning camp site toilets wwere terrible and disgusting :):) - but we can't have it all can we!? Also the rubbish in the campsite was awful- but that was due to the individuals camping there.

Cheers to the bloke in the red overalls!

WELL DONE LGO!!!! :lol:;):P

Thats more like it!!

EIID 08 was a fantastic event and we cant thank you lot enough for making it so.

A massive thankyou to everyone involved this year, I think that we have overcome the mud and the rain (lets face it we were due a wet one) and proved that the sun doesn't always have to shine for the punters to smile and be happy!!

:)

Thats more like it!!

EIID 08 was a fantastic event and we cant thank you lot enough for making it so.

A massive thankyou to everyone involved this year, I think that we have overcome the mud and the rain (lets face it we were due a wet one) and proved that the sun doesn't always have to shine for the punters to smile and be happy!!

;)

i've got to say that the efforts of the organisers - the ACTUAL organisers - was fantastic, and not the sort of thing I've seen at other fests. I saw Ffi & Lamma working hard putting down woodchips on Saturday, and not ordering others to do it for them; that's proper dedication. :D

It's a shame that it kept on raining cos in the end those woodchips didn't make much difference, but it would have taken a whole forest to soak up that mud. :P

• 2 weeks later...
Thats more like it!!

:P

Edited by Mad-Iccy