Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest HurrahBrother

Camp E-fest?

On prior maps, opposite where the showers are.

i'll describe the walk based on prior years.

as you leave the main arena at the arch there is a taped off paths that split off to the left, center, and right (once labeled Hope Street) and one that cuts back to the far right past the back of the main bar and towards the bimble inn eventually.

Take the center one, go all the way up, and at the top take a left, as your about to reach the toilets, on your left has previously been camp e-fest. :D

Is there a particular flag, or do we just head for the real party?

A bit of a trek for those coming from Feniton station, but hopefully that means there will be plenty of space.

Is there a particular flag, or do we just head for the real party?

A bit of a trek for those coming from Feniton station, but hopefully that means there will be plenty of space.

HORSE as in thing with four legs that "apparently" likes to run round in circles whilst being beaten with a whip?

Sounds fairly easy I'll try and get to lot.

Aaaaaggggghhhhh, getting well excited, best fest of the year for me.

A flag with H O R S E on it, in different colours, if I remember rightly?

On prior maps, opposite where the showers are.

i'll describe the walk based on prior years.

as you leave the main arena at the arch there is a taped off paths that split off to the left, center, and right (once labeled Hope Street) and one that cuts back to the far right past the back of the main bar and towards the bimble inn eventually.

Take the center one, go all the way up, and at the top take a left, as your about to reach the toilets, on your left has previously been camp e-fest. :)

Yeah -- it's Boris's.

I've texted him, but no response yet. I'm confidently expecting him, Mrs Boris and flag to be there from an earlyish stage tomorrow though. At Glastonbury, he said they would be at BD for double definite.

Not sure when they land in the UK** though -- today?

**they live in Spain

HORSE flag with Boris /index.php?showtopic=99586&hl=flag">Click this link - Flag forum. See Post no 3

It's the 4th pic in Post number 3. Should be easy enough to spot....assuming bad weather doesn't take it out! ;)

Will there be an eFest Camp in August this year?

I haven't been to Beautiful Days before and would like to camp with fellow eFest friends if possible.

Worked a treat at Bearded Theory in May ! :)

Hopefully there will be, I've just booked to come, and am hoping on camping with fellow eFesters too.