A big well done

Guest Da_J_Doc-~

The Bella organisers took a bit of a pasting on here pre festival and i feel it is only right that we show them our appreciation of what was an excellent weekend.

Security was spot on, the straw on the really muddy bits on Saturday cleared them right up, the laying of the metal road on the hill in the campervan section was inspired.

Toilets clean as a whistle.

We had our friends with us this year who are festival veterans but Bella virgins and they thought it was immense and that the organisers really set out to look after you as opposed to just wanting to tear all your money from you.

Bella take a bow, see ya next year.

I think the only pasting they got on here was for some of the stage programming :rolleyes:

Can't recall anyone mentioning anything else, usually Belladrum are spot on for the production side of things.. glad to hear that remained the same.

Hopefully there will be a better musical choice for us next year so we can return :(

I think the only pasting they got on here was for some of the stage programming :rolleyes:

Can't recall anyone mentioning anything else, usually Belladrum are spot on for the production side of things.. glad to hear that remained the same.

Hopefully there will be a better musical choice for us next year so we can return :(

It wasn't the tokens that caused the problems, the queues were caused by folks getting cashback. Took bloody ages at one point cause the four folks in front of me all took a couple of minutes waiting for the transaction to be authorised

Was vouchers at the black isle this year as well, the queue was a strange one as we were sat under the large tree beside the token booth on the Friday at about 4pm having a beer and it seemed to be really long yet when it split into 3 or 4 people just joined the short queues meaning the long one never really abated, i bought tokens 3 times and on the Saturday it was the longest wait, took about 10 mins.

Re the original comment it was the line up that took the battering but it proved to be a winner for pretty much everyone.

SFG Belladrums Jay-Z :rolleyes:

just wanted to add my bit - as bella virgins me & my two kids (9&11) really enjoyd the music - even if there was not any mega stars (maybe no bad thing) great toilets, great atmosphere, good food (virtually lived in the food from argyll tent), even the weather was constantly better than forecast will definately be back if kids are up for it - oh & the beer was ok.

love & peas

LJS

Our lot were the same, yay for the cups, they were totally impressed.

we had a fantastic time, no complaints...

well except the idlewild v scouting for girls problem :D

That was brilliant. Im done with big festivals now. Has opened my eyes!

Its amazing how much less of a hassle it was compared to T.

Will be back next year and will also be looking at other small festivals.

Geoff Ellis can kiss my left nut.

ps - Just hope for a better line up for Bella next year.