3 daft monkeys

Guest beergut100

Very good news that they are there though.................be spot on if we get another finale like last year :rolleyes::lol: Dont know TGU though sounds like might be worth a visit - who would you compare them too?

Cheers

Edited by tootie

When I was 15 TGU changed my life (for the better?). The gods of global dance. Maybe not quite where I am these days, but for a teenage indie kid suddenly the world seemed a lot bigger. Maybe it was just growing up in a small town in middle England, but the night Radio 1 played Lookee Here, I discovered Africa and India in under four minutes.

When I was 15 TGU changed my life (for the better?). The gods of global dance. Maybe not quite where I am these days, but for a teenage indie kid suddenly the world seemed a lot bigger. Maybe it was just growing up in a small town in middle England, but the night Radio 1 played Lookee Here, I discovered Africa and India in under four minutes.
Edited by stevedevine

Yeah, 'Tasta Atlas was in TGU when I was a youngster, and that was part of the attraction, ie belly dancing. I think she was with TGU when I saw them a few years ago at a Turkish music night in London. She is an integral part.

Right, on the Loop Guru thing, they are not quite together at the moment, but were in some form under a different name at Glasto this year. I was there, and I did not know! Kicking myself left right and centre. I saw them in 1996/7 for the release of Loop Bites Dog in Leicester, and it was mind blowing. You can contact Mad Jym on Myspace quite easily, and he is more than happy to talk to complete stranger, ie me!

Gav

Yeah, 'Tasta Atlas was in TGU when I was a youngster, and that was part of the attraction, ie belly dancing. I think she was with TGU when I saw them a few years ago at a Turkish music night in London. She is an integral part.

Right, on the Loop Guru thing, they are not quite together at the moment, but were in some form under a different name at Glasto this year. I was there, and I did not know! Kicking myself left right and centre. I saw them in 1996/7 for the release of Loop Bites Dog in Leicester, and it was mind blowing. You can contact Mad Jym on Myspace quite easily, and he is more than happy to talk to complete stranger, ie me!

Gav