your Wychwood Festival 2008 Experience...

Guest eightyOne

I told yer --he will be a WASTER man!

Didn`t I? Eh? Did I not say he was a waster?

Oway!

den

Innit typical of today's yoof???

Comes on ere with his beggin' bowl, and me and the other twiglets bend over backwards to help him.

Then, he just ups and leaves with his train set, without even a wave goodbye.

It's only our natural good humour, that stops me and The Grate One from becoming cynical old farts!

All those hours slogging away trying to get to grips with Question No.!7, and I'm still not sure about Question 6 part C.......................

Will he ever publish his results, will there be a rivetting book or TV series - I doubt it.

Feckit, was about to go relive the WithcWorld memories, but as HSC says, survey is closed.

If only Dennis Junior the Fifth could be so quick......

It is my opinion that posts / replies containing only ----- :):):) or :D should not go towards ones Post Count.

den B)

It is my opinion that posts / replies containing only ----- :):D:) or :) should not go towards ones Post Count.den :)

• 3 weeks later...
How lucky you are not to understand what the Gestapo was. May you always live in times when such remarks have no real significance for your generation.