Public trasport back to Glasgow on Sat night

Guest Stupumen

Hi guys.

Does anyone know if there is a way of getting public transport back to Glasgow on the Saturday night? My mate has a wedding to go to at 10 so he can't really leave on the Sunday morning or he wont make it back in time. I checked the bus timetables and the last ones to Glasgow are all about 7-8 :D Surely if they are doing day tickets they should be running a bus back after the event.

Edited by Stupumen

Hi guys.

Does anyone know if there is a way of getting public transport back to Glasgow on the Saturday night? My mate has a wedding to go to at 10 so he can't really leave on the Sunday morning or he wont make it back in time. I checked the bus timetables and the last ones to Glasgow are all about 7-8 :rolleyes: Surely if they are doing day tickets they should be running a bus back after the event.

i don't know if it's the organiser's responsibility, but i think it would've been nice if citylink had put on bus services back down south. i suppose they didn't because they didn't think there'd be demand for it. but for rock ness it was very nice being able to get the bus up on the saturday, only have to camp one night, and get the bus back on the sunday. makes it easier to fit in around work and stuff. surely no one wants to sleep in a tent more than they have to, so it's fine when there's bands the next day, but on the sat night of belladrum, surely most of the people camping are only there because they've got no way of getting home? i would have pretty much definitely been at belladrum if there'd been a bus service up on fri am and back on sat pm. but i guess maybe me and Stupumen are in the minority.